Dodge SRT Forum banner

Texas Top 10 1/4 mile times *Texas Residents Only*

97K views 715 replies 76 participants last post by  cano 
#1 · (Edited)
Post your best 1/4 mile time with trap speed, 60ft and I'd like the date if you can get it. Once we get a good list going, I'll create the top 10.

Texas residents only, and the time must have been set IN TEXAS.

POST A TIME SLIP OR VIDEO to have your time count.

Post up. :thumbsup:

1. BluFlame: 10.32 @ 135 - Houston

2. Cano: 10.535 @ 135.99 - Houston (Royal Purple Raceway)

3. Popcorn Machine: 10.539 @ 140 - San Antonio

4. Sal: 10.7 @ 139 - San Antonio

5. Cano: 10.90 @ 131 - Houston

6. JKerryinc: 10.95 @ 127 - Houston

7. Undersrtarmor: 10.99 @ 132 - Gloster TX

8. mightyxwhitey53: 11.30 @ 126.02 - San Antonio

9. SikblastO : 11.36 @ 121 - Houston

10. HighPSIPerformance: 11.44 @ 119 - Killeen

11. BoostedNightmare: 11.45 @ 123 - Fort

HONORABLE MENTION

Fastest Stock Turbo in TX.

4U2TRIP: 12.09 @ 113 - Houston

See less See more
#9 ·
11.4@132....Car two-stepped thru the damn beam. 2.1 60ft for the lose. Will be back to finish this clutch off when I finally get a day off.

#25 ·
times

how the hell did you pull a 11.4 with that high of a trap. you having some major traction issues and hella big turbo to get that high to make up for it. what a 60-1, gt40, 35r. if i can just get a good tune i will be in the 10's easy on a 50trim

#21 ·
#23 ·
so is anyone going to update the list. i gave my proof with the video which you can see the time even though i got my ass handed to me by a 9 sec honda. also have the slip if needed
Because thats the world's quickest FWD street car.

So don't feel TOO bad :rofl:. Its full interior and all. :readclose

But yes someone needs to update the list.

#35 ·
I'm almost a TX resident I think, almost 2 years here dammmmm

12.8 back to back at 108 and 109 on stocker at Baytown
Car sucks now lol

I do have slips just have to dig them up

#40 ·
hope to update with a 10 sec pull here soon. got my new fuel pump and will be back at the track soon with a new tune and full boost. is there anyone in texas that has pulled a 10 yet.
Nope, not yet. You will be the first:thumbsup:

#48 ·
yea we will see...just gotta play with the 2 step and tire pressure combo's...its hard to find the perfect sweet spot! but i was happy with two tenths knocked off just by using race gas and a race tune

#52 ·
Congrats on the time... You are the man now!! I've been having issues: clutch, broken 3rd gear, etc. Hope to be back at the track on the 30th of this month.
that is awesome. soon one of us will be in the 10's. i am heading to houston next month for some serious tuning and will be at houston raceway for some 10 sec runs. brian i believe is the guys name that will be tuning from henessey and racing at there track. thank god cause i have no cage and ennis is very strict on that.
Don't go to Houston Raceway, they are just as strict. Go to Lonestar Motorsports Park(located where you are getting tuned. They are much better and will let you keep running under 11.5 without a cage.

#51 ·
times

that is awesome. soon one of us will be in the 10's. i am heading to houston next month for some serious tuning and will be at houston raceway for some 10 sec runs. brian i believe is the guys name that will be tuning from henessey and racing at there track. thank god cause i have no cage and ennis is very strict on that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.