Dodge SRT Forum banner

Stage 3 stock e85 results

7K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  OrangeSrt2005 
#1 ·
Ive been on the forum along time just havent posted just recently pick another srt 4 up

Mods:
Stage 3 stock wheel
3inch turbo back
Aem 3 inch intake
1025cc injectors
255 walbro
21lbs
Direct fit intercooler
Hard pipes
Duster's base e85 tune

Results 392/475

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
Nice. That high number for torque was probably from a boost spike when they started to floor it on the dyno. Stock turbos do the same thing. STD readings are inflated. So are dynojet readings. Have a better picture of the graph with RPM?

Numbers do seem spot on, I had similar mods on my s3 e85 car. 397whp/398tq SAE readings on a DynoJet.

S3 fuel setup? What were you AFR's?

#4 ·
I have a better graph tomorrow. Numbers were corrected. C5z cam only made 428 right after me thats pretty spot on for that car. I dont really know whats normal for a stage 3 car!

1025cc injectors rescale to 888cc , 255 pump, aftermarket rail no sure what brand.

Fuel ratio stared at 12.7-12.8 first pull I added fuel to the 3-4 range and 5-6 range

Got it to 12.5-12.6

Add more fuel to the ranges and got it to 12.0-12.2

I still think that lean Im come from a e85 cobra and the afrs was like 10.9 to 11.5-7 thru the pull this car drops to like 11.2 and moves up!

Im going to contact duster see what he thinks my friends tunes car with hp tuners think about letting him tune this car if I cant get the tune spot on.

Heres the first 2 pulls

#6 · (Edited)
As i mentioned in my pm, 12.0-12.25 is right where a S3 should be and its exactly where I ran my own S3.

Your boost curve looks less than optimal. The attached graph is what I like to see the Torque curve look like on an S3.

If I had to guess, I'd say you cranked up the wga for the dyno.

Does it do this on the street too?

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.