PCM Reflash - SRT Forums - SRT4, SRT6, SRT8, SRT10 & Dodge Forum

Go Back   SRT Forums - SRT4, SRT6, SRT8, SRT10 & Dodge Forum > SRT-4 Technical Discussion > Technical Tuning & EFI/EMS Electronics

SrtForums.com is the premier Dodge SRT Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2008, 02:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 51121
Default PCM Reflash

Will a reflashed computer unlock a locked skim module?PCM just recently fried do to the diablosport pred. and I ordered a new one flashed to my vin and mileage.Supposedly Diablosport and Solo Pcms said to plug it up and try to crank car a couple of times and it should start right up..Any help would be appreciated.
chris'04srt-4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-24-2008, 02:29 PM   #2 (permalink)
Vendor

Member Number: 66961

Quote: Originally Posted by chris'04srt-4 View Post
Will a reflashed computer unlock a locked skim module?PCM just recently fried do to the diablosport pred. and I ordered a new one flashed to my vin and mileage.Supposedly Diablosport and Solo Pcms said to plug it up and try to crank car a couple of times and it should start right up..Any help would be appreciated.

I think you need to explain a little better... We haven't messed up a computer yet so I would be interested in the validity of this claim. Especially coming to a solution...
Mindmelt101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 07:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 51121
Default PCM Reflash

The dealer said my pcm was fried due to a diablosport pred.We tried to install a tune on my 04 srt-4 and the pred. said it couldnt complete the install,unplugged it and my car wouldnt crank after that.Red security light on dash is on,all power works but the car wont crank..Ordered a new pcm(500 dollars) and having it flashed to my vin from solo pcms and they said it was going to be plug and play.Was going to send it to Diablo but car has been down a week already and they wanted my pcm plus shipping to reflash computer.
chris'04srt-4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 07:04 AM   #4 (permalink)
Vendor

The dealer said my pcm was fried due to a diablosport pred.We tried to install a tune on my 04 srt-4 and the pred. said it couldnt complete the install,unplugged it and my car wouldnt crank after that.Red security light on dash is on,all power works but the car wont crank..Ordered a new pcm(500 dollars) and having it flashed to my vin from solo pcms and they said it was going to be plug and play.Was going to send it to Diablo but car has been down a week already and they wanted my pcm plus shipping to reflash computer.

Have you tried calling us? What revision is on your predator?
Old 11-25-2008, 07:06 AM   #5 (permalink)
Vendor

Also if you tell the dealer about the programmer you're just giving them something to blame the problem on... Either way you should have called us or gotten a hold of me... I ahve all the factory hardware etc.. and would have fixed everything for free. The only thing you would have had to pay would be shipping.
Old 06-23-2010, 12:35 PM   #6 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 79959
Default Solo PCMS

Did you end up getting a PCM from solo pcms??
danica219 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 12:14 AM   #7 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 11193

Slowpoke Rodriguez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 03:27 PM   #8 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 81569

would you guys trust sending a pcm to solo to have them flash it to my car? cause on there website they only have once specific pcm for 03-05 turbo neons, which im pretty sure the 03 stock is even different. but im wondering if i buy a used stage 2 pcm if they could flash it for me

03-Black Neon SRT-4, work in progress
08-Black Caliber SRT-4, DD for now
Bobby56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement