INFO: Greddy Profec B-Spec II Wiring Diagram - SRT Forums - SRT4, SRT6, SRT8, SRT10 & Dodge Forum

Go Back   SRT Forums - SRT4, SRT6, SRT8, SRT10 & Dodge Forum > SRT-4 FAQ / How To > How To Forum

SrtForums.com is the premier Dodge SRT Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2005, 02:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 12855
INFO: Greddy Profec B-Spec II Wiring Diagram

To everyone looking for a diagram enjoy.

Greddy Profec B-Spec II Wiring Diagram
Attached Thumbnails
INFO: Greddy Profec B-Spec II Wiring Diagram-532517_114_full.jpg  
Blue Acuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-01-2006, 11:39 PM   #2 (permalink)
Premium Member (Lifetime)

Member Number: 34460
Lifetime Premium Member
Default vaccum line question

on the provided three way fitting, that incluedes the blue line as a boost source, the 4mm line with the filter, where does the third line go?
str5010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006, 11:52 PM   #3 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 12855

Quote: Originally Posted by str5010
on the provided three way fitting, that incluedes the blue line as a boost source, the 4mm line with the filter, where does the third line go?

The 3rd goes to where the blue line was hooked up.
-Pop your hood look for the 3 sensors labled 1, 2, and 3.
-The blue line goes into 3.
-Disconnect the blue line from the sensor.
-Cut a piece of 4mm hose about 1"-2".
-Hook the 1"-2" of 4mm hose to the end of the blue line you disconnected and to one of the 3 way fitting ends and zip tie both sides.
-Hook 1 of the 3 way fitting ends to the 4mm line that goes to the filter/ Boost Controller and zip tie again.
-You should now have 1 end left on the 3 way fitting, connect that end to where you pulled the blue line from on sensor 3 and you are done.
Blue Acuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006, 05:30 PM   #4 (permalink)
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
Snake Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Curveball Champion, Yetisports Ylmypics Champion

Member Number: 3626
Lifetime Premium Member

I am trying to figure out my setup for this with big turbo. I have had the kit on since like december, but just got new clutch broken in. Anyway when the boost controller is off the car hits the 15-15.3 psi range. When I turn on the boost controller and have everything zeroed out it will hit up around the 19 psi range for some reason. So something is hooked up weird...it was working fine when I had it setup on stage 2 with stock turbo. I must just have something backwards, but was wondering if anyone knew about the big turbo setups how to wire it. I am not sure how mine is currently setup....I now only drive it on the weekends....drive the metro during the week

vschaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 06:31 AM   #5 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 32817

Can some one help me, Im trying to take my ebc out. What lines go where once I remove that three connector? Im lost. I understand everything else expect for the line off the TB.
scrivenerc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 05:22 PM   #6 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 46004

Actually I'm installing the Boost controller right now and I just took the black hose from the acuator and hooked it to the Com side on the soleniod and the one from my CAI to the NO side on the soleniod with the NC still plugged and I'm trying to find a gromet that I can run the wires from the soleniod to the controller. But I find that the extra T-pipe needed...isn't needed. but I'll comment if it is...wish me luck!!
WinnipegSRT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 06:56 PM   #7 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Okay, so the controller is installed and that 2nd T-pipe isn't needed. and I found a gromet and just ran the up through the steering coloum. and mounted it on the steering wheel shroud. Took me about 3 hours 2 do (trying to run the wires different ways) but it was pretty easy to install. If you guys want I can take pics and show how it was done?
Old 06-24-2008, 10:27 PM   #8 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 49506

ok.. i just installed my profec.. i just dont understand.. what do you do with the original line that comes off the stock wastegate(agp is there now)???
SRTSLOW4ME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 10:04 PM   #9 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Quote: Originally Posted by SRTSLOW4ME View Post
ok.. i just installed my profec.. i just dont understand.. what do you do with the original line that comes off the stock wastegate(agp is there now)???

You connect the supplied hose to the hose knuckle and connect it to the COM side on the Solenoid.
Old 09-30-2009, 10:19 PM   #10 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 73613

i just installed the profec b 2nite and it seems to be working pretty good. im still trying 2 get the bugs worked out and get it set 2 how i want it but i notice rite now the boost isnt real consistant. i still got some messing 2 do with it 2marro but it seems like its hiting where i set it then kinda jumping around a pound or 2. i hooked it up exactly 2 the diagram thats on here. ne pointers from ne1 about doing a little fine tuning?
Old 04-06-2011, 01:03 AM   #11 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 83928

Link at the top does not work.
Autobots is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement