This is a real easy mod cheap mod which will greatly reduce wheel hop. I got these inserts off Modern Performance for ~$25.
1. Start by jacking up the front of the car, and placing jackstands just aft of the front wheels. Then support the engine using a jack. I used a 2X4 to spread the load and supported at the oil pan. Only lift the engine a minor minor amount (~1/4") just to support it when you remove the motor mounts. You don't want the engine to be out of position.
(In fact, the service manual talks about aligning the engine any time you adjust the motor mounts, but I think its a bit excessive if you're careful to support the engine. Plus, the engine really doesn't move much at all if you only do one motor mount at a time.)
2. Start with the upper mount. Its on the passenger side.
3. Remove the 2 bolts that hold it in place, 1 in the front going to the engine, and 1 going to the frame. It should come out pretty easy (the bracket shown in the picture is for my catch can, ignore that).
4. Take the insert and put it into mount. It will be a tight fit so I used a board and a hammer to "persuade" it into place.
5. Reinstall the mount in position, using the washer provided to ensure the insert doesn't come back out. Make sure to use the right washer as the kit comes with 2 different sizes.
6. Now for the lower motor mount. Its a little trickier but not much. Start by taking off the passenger side wheel.
7. Then, remove the plastic shield. Its held in place by ~4 bolts, and 2 plastic push-in retainers (they're a bit of a pain, but if you use needle-nose pliers, they're not too bad).
8. Once the plastic shield is removed, you'll be able to have plenty of access to the lower motor mount. Take the insert and install it in place just like the upper mount. Only this time, you shouldn't need to remove the mount.
9. Install the washer and bolt back in. Put the shield back in, and the wheel back on, and you're all set!!
Pretty easy, and will make a huge difference! Modern Performance also recommends installing transmission mount inserts as well. I got em, but have yet to install them.
MODS: MPx 3" turboback exhaust, S1 lowering springs, Flik 17" wheels, K&N shortram intake, Hotchkiss swaybars, MM inserts, transmission inserts, Bwoody catch cans, DCSports Front Tower Brace, Charge Pipe Mod, and more.