LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #16 of 97 (permalink) Old 08-11-2008, 07:35 AM
SRTforums Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lVlemphizStylez View Post
you do know that when you buy from a different vendor that AGP packages it, and ships it DIRECT to your house right?? so that argument is pretty flawed...Literally all the vendor does is place the order for you...it comes DIRECT from AGP in their box, with their return address. Vendors do not stock AGP turbo kits, and when ordered they never go to the vendors hands..it's from AGP to you...which is why I think that policy has a flaw in it

And for the record I have AGP's kit on my car and there is nothing wrong with it, nor has it given me trouble, but I don't blindly support even when I see a flaw just because I bought their product, I'm a little too old for that kind of fanboy campaign
imo thats the biggest reason why.in the years i have been buying from agp i dont think i have ever had them drop ship anything.if someone is going to make money off someone elses inventory then they should at the minimum make every effort to provide the best customer support that they can.the whole "drop ship dealer" thing urks the crap out of me.i have people email me all the time and say hey i have a great deal for you...ill stay on the same forums as you and sell your stuff...you give me a big discount and then you pack it,ship it, and then you send me money okay.

if someone comes to me and says hey i would like to buy xyz they do it because they either want to support me,trust me or believe that i will get them the right product.its my responsibility to know as much as i possibly can about the product and provide the support for it.thats why i am making money off it.

from a vendors perspective when you are busy trying to run a business and you are trying to keep with demand its hella frustrating when you get phone calls and emails from customers of your resellers if the question could have been answered by the person they bought it from.it really makes you think why do i even need that person.

the bottom line is if you have a problem or a question about something you bought you should ask the people you bought it from.if you dont feel confident with that then maybe you should reconsider who you buy from.you could also post up on an open forum and most likely you will get the answer you are looking for

email for price quotes/questions!!!
Email: Jay@N2MB.com
5/24/09 9.30@154

10/4/09 9.12@161.9
www.n2mb.com
Update 10/11/10
8.83@168.9 !!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 97 (permalink) Old 08-11-2008, 07:49 AM
SRTforums Member

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
no my dealer was very supportive and is a HUGE reliable one on this board. Rush at TK. All I was saying is I don't think that because it was sold by someone else that a company should just have the "fuck it" attitude about something that's still their product. It still carries their name, it's still carrying a part of their reputation. That's all I was saying. Believe it or not, but when you buy an AEM product from say MPX, you CAN still call AEM for a MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY AND SUPPORT, because it still is their product regardless of where you bought it. Guess that's a foreign concept?? I don't think AEM would tell you to go call MPX for help on one of their items if you had a question

BTW for the record, only reason I bought from a different vendor is because I was under the impression that vendors DID stock these kits, and when I called AGP I was told they had no kits in stock and didn't know when they'd be making more due to parts from their manufacturer not coming in. It was a line of miscommunication that made me search around for their vendors believing they might have a left over kit or something. The vendors then told me the same thing AGP told me about availability (because they don't stock the product, but order them from AGP) but I had just said w/e and ordered from Rush since he had been so helpful in trying to get me a kit.

Last edited by lVlemphizStylez; 08-11-2008 at 09:51 AM.
post #18 of 97 (permalink) Old 08-11-2008, 12:47 PM
SRTforums Member

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I have almost everything AGP makes for our car minus big turbo and sct and I wouldn't have it any other way. Parts are grade AA, and being able to walk in pick up the parts on the spot and get a discount for being local is awesome.

post #19 of 97 (permalink) Old 08-11-2008, 03:37 PM
User Banned

so far:

df fmic
3 mounts
gt3076r kit
return line
intake
hard pipes w/tial bov
act clutch

only the ic and mounts are installed. will be going with thier sct tune as well if i ever get around to installing any of this stuff.

so far nothing but excellent experiences. no drama. no nonsense. always professional.
post #20 of 97 (permalink) Old 08-13-2008, 02:59 AM
SRTforums Member

best parts and customer service i've ever seen quality parts every time... I've had little bumps in the road but, they were caused by me. If someone there doesn't have an answer they will find someone that does. I strive to run my shop just like they do. If someone buys someone else's stuff I'm not answering Q's on stuff not purchased from me. When it comes to middle men your just asking for headaches. Go to the source and know your getting the customer service and support you paid for. Knowledge is only learned by doing. It's hard to teach.

Keep up the great works guys!

[live]snerhattam[/live]
God invented turbo lag to give V8's a chance
post #21 of 97 (permalink) Old 08-14-2008, 01:48 AM
Supporting Vendor (Gold)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Thanks everyone. It really makes us feel like this whole thing is worth it. Everyone here busts their asses every day and it seems to show.

WEBSITE | EMAIL | YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | 480-983-6083
post #22 of 97 (permalink) Old 08-14-2008, 01:49 AM
Supporting Vendor (Gold)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
I am going to sticky this thread and urge anyone and everyone that has purchased from us to leave their comments.

WEBSITE | EMAIL | YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | 480-983-6083
post #23 of 97 (permalink) Old 08-14-2008, 12:25 PM
SRTforums Nazi Admin

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
never had a bad experience in parts or customer service keep up the good work guys.

if there is a problem i know for a fact agp will do everything they can to make the customer satisfied. referred MANY people to them and not one came back to me talking about anything negative just positive thanx .

ran a 12.11 at 111 on the stock turbo 1.68 60ft
DRIVE A 2011 Mustang GT 5.0 CS
425/397 JLT intake, Arh headers catless x pipe, gt 500 axle back exhaust, and bama tuner
post #24 of 97 (permalink) Old 08-14-2008, 04:44 PM Thread Starter
Premium Member (Lifetime)

Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by peteblksrt4 View Post
never had a bad experience in parts or customer service keep up the good work guys.

if there is a problem i know for a fact agp will do everything they can to make the customer satisfied. referred MANY people to them and not one came back to me talking about anything negative just positive thanx .
I have always referred everyone to AGP best Service and Products

post #25 of 97 (permalink) Old 08-15-2008, 03:39 PM
SRTforums Member

<-- Life time AGP customer

I've kinda fallen off the face of the interwebs but I'm sure plenty of username searches for me here will net all kinds of AGP love.

My favorite experience was Ben driving to my house on a Saturday afternoon to personally drop off an EVM plate. I can't even get my own mother to drop off my mail. Ben, will you adopt me?

Edit: This thread needs more Jar Jar.

Chris ~ Janky '03

Last edited by uberingram; 08-15-2008 at 03:42 PM.
post #26 of 97 (permalink) Old 08-16-2008, 09:39 AM
SRTforums Member

My biggest complaint from agp, is since I'm Canadian, I can't order stuff online from them with my cc.

Otherwise they are awesome. Just yesterday evening I sent Kevin an email regarding my sct flash, and he replied with a new flash to try that same day. I wasn't expecting to hear back from him till Monday at the earliest. That's a huge in my book

Things I bought, either directly or through one of their vendors:
motor mounts
sct flash
intake
stock turbo wga
dtec
race fmic
act clutch
oil accumulator
wga reroute kit (that I never installed)
billet pawns
and a used agp turbo kit if that counts

100% stock engine, stock head, cams, blah blah blah

1st srt in Canada to get kicked off the track
post #27 of 97 (permalink) Old 08-19-2008, 01:20 PM
SRTforums Member

I ordered a hardware kit from Jon a few months back to complete my big turbo setup that i put together. Everything went smooth, I got updated emails, tracking number and quick replies. Even when Jon was busy, another associate helped me out with my order and ive never been happier. I will be back for the SCT flash when funds allow! Thanks AGP.

Maybe one of these days ill actually take a trip to AZ and visit your facility since im only in Vegas!

post #28 of 97 (permalink) Old 08-27-2008, 03:04 PM
Premium Member (Lifetime)
SRT of the Month

Lifetime Premium Member
glorious!!!

'07 Grand Cherokee
post #29 of 97 (permalink) Old 08-27-2008, 09:15 PM
SRTforums Member

been in the turbo days for a while now just starting with the srt tho. they were the first people i called and for me spending close to 6k for car parts is alot however they were the coolest guys i have ever delt with in the tuner world hands down... spend all this time with me on the phone talking about different options and what i would need to reach my hp goal... once again just nice guys all around
post #30 of 97 (permalink) Old 08-27-2008, 09:37 PM
SRTforums Nazi Admin

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
shit if you gave me a couple thousand i will answer all your questions to

yeah i know what u mean tho they are definitely very helpful

ran a 12.11 at 111 on the stock turbo 1.68 60ft
DRIVE A 2011 Mustang GT 5.0 CS
425/397 JLT intake, Arh headers catless x pipe, gt 500 axle back exhaust, and bama tuner
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode