LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 97 (permalink) Old 08-09-2008, 11:34 AM Thread Starter
Premium Member (Lifetime)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
The OFFICIAL AGP Customer Experience Thread

Theres alot of us customers posting how there experience with AGP went i just want to consolidate them here and make a central location for future customers to look before purchasing an AGP Product

Mine
Thank You AGP!!!

harvboi05s
sct S3D kit customer service.

soulinthewall77
AGP Customer Service Rocks... :)

smokinazsrt
Thanks GUYS!!

boostingsnails
http://www.srtforums.com/forums/f70/...rience-458876/

these where all i could find in the AGP and Shop Review sections also feel free to tell us how your AGP Experience went

Last edited by IKanKerr; 08-10-2008 at 11:02 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 97 (permalink) Old 08-09-2008, 12:11 PM
ppx

bought numerous turbo kits from them, and other things like intakes and such. great guys, fast shipping and great customer service. had some minor things happen and jon was able to help me out. thanks again guys!
post #3 of 97 (permalink) Old 08-09-2008, 12:35 PM

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
ive spent a rather healthy nut with agp and from my experiences all i can say is

1)great customer support
2)they are honest
3)they have a proven track record
4)they are very nice and knowledgable guys

i have had the oppurtunity to get the same thing from other places cheaper but the bottom line is they have done me solid over the years and i appreciate the relationship we have

email for price quotes/questions!!!
Email: Jay@N2MB.com
5/24/09 9.30@154

10/4/09 9.12@161.9
www.n2mb.com
Update 10/11/10
8.83@168.9 !!

post #4 of 97 (permalink) Old 08-09-2008, 12:36 PM

Lifetime Premium Member
I have spent close to 10,000 by now with them. Always got everything quick. Always honest, and straight forward. Will tell you the truth when it comes to buying a turbo kit or something like that, even if it isnt what you want to hear. They are the reason i went with 3076r instead of HP61. Still to me one of the best on the boards

AGP GT3076R Kit/ RC 750's/ AGP ReturnLine/ TK Motorsports Dual Fuel Pumps/ TK Motorsports Stage 5 Head/ Crane Springs and Retainers/ Brian Crower Stage 3 Cams/ Findanza Cam Gears/ Koyo Radiator/ DTEC Fuel-Boost Controller/ DCR 5 Layer Head Gasket/ DCR Head Studs/ Boomba Fuel Rail/ Boomba Motor and Tranny Mounts/ Southbend Stage 5x Clutch/ Findanza Flywheel/ NRG Quick Release Steering Wheel
post #5 of 97 (permalink) Old 08-09-2008, 04:41 PM

I recently bought a big turbo kit (50T.48)earlier this spring but I had alot of their other parts also,

AGP Direct Fit FMIC
AGP MMs
AGP CAI
Used an AGP S3 wastegate on my stage 3 last fall.

All parts work perfect and I am amazed at how they are able to get on the forums and answer questions so fast. I dont know how they do it but they do. They are getting all of my turbo business period. Also I ran into a strange snag installing an MBC a few months ago so I called and got Jon, gave me great support over the phone and I had the MBC working within a half hour. Thx for your support and honest answers to my sometimes redundant questions!!

05 black SRT-4 Gone but not forgotten ......
05 Stone White is here!
post #6 of 97 (permalink) Old 08-10-2008, 02:43 AM
SRTforums Member

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
They are good people only thing I didn't like was if you bought their kit brand new from one of their vendors they'd treat you as if you committed a mortal sin. It was as if you think you bought it second hand used or something and was trying to get their help with it. Just being honest with my experience. I think they should change that whole "don't talk to us, talk to your vendor" thing. Just seems a bit unruly seeing as their name is still across the entire product you have, I don't think the customer support should go to 0 whether or not you went to agpturbo.com or agpdealer.com etc. Maybe I caught them at a bad time..dunno
post #7 of 97 (permalink) Old 08-10-2008, 07:20 AM
Supporting Vendor (Gold)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by lVlemphizStylez View Post
They are good people only thing I didn't like was if you bought their kit brand new from one of their vendors they'd treat you as if you committed a mortal sin. It was as if you think you bought it second hand used or something and was trying to get their help with it. Just being honest with my experience. I think they should change that whole "don't talk to us, talk to your vendor" thing. Just seems a bit unruly seeing as their name is still across the entire product you have, I don't think the customer support should go to 0 whether or not you went to agpturbo.com or agpdealer.com etc. Maybe I caught them at a bad time..dunno
That is exactly our policy. A dealer network is in place for the purpose of taking the support level from the manufacturer to the one that made the money on it. That has been our policy since the beginning of our company and it always will be. If you purchase a product from one of our dealers, it is our policy that our dealer is your support.

Our dealer network knows this, and is expected to support their customer. If you have a problem with a dealer, please let us know.

WEBSITE | EMAIL | YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | 480-983-6083

Last edited by Ben@AGP; 08-10-2008 at 07:22 AM.
post #8 of 97 (permalink) Old 08-10-2008, 11:41 AM Thread Starter

Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben@AGP View Post
That is exactly our policy. A dealer network is in place for the purpose of taking the support level from the manufacturer to the one that made the money on it. That has been our policy since the beginning of our company and it always will be. If you purchase a product from one of our dealers, it is our policy that our dealer is your support.

Our dealer network knows this, and is expected to support their customer. If you have a problem with a dealer, please let us know.
Seems like a fair policy. If you didn't buy it from AGP your vendor should be able to supply adequate support since they offer and sell AGP Products. I mean after it leaves AGP to go to the vendor who knows what that vendor does to it. AGP shouldn't have to waste there time and money to help other vendors customers.

post #9 of 97 (permalink) Old 08-10-2008, 11:46 AM
SRTforums Member

It is only natural that a dealer that is part of a network would provide support, why else would AGP let others sell thier product?

If you want support from AGP, buy directly from them - would that be common sense? I am planning on going big turbo in the future and becasue of all the reviews on the board, AGP is getting my business when I do so
post #10 of 97 (permalink) Old 08-10-2008, 12:15 PM
SRTforums Member

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by IKanKerr View Post
Seems like a fair policy. If you didn't buy it from AGP your vendor should be able to supply adequate support since they offer and sell AGP Products. I mean after it leaves AGP to go to the vendor who knows what that vendor does to it. AGP shouldn't have to waste there time and money to help other vendors customers.
you do know that when you buy from a different vendor that AGP packages it, and ships it DIRECT to your house right?? so that argument is pretty flawed...Literally all the vendor does is place the order for you...it comes DIRECT from AGP in their box, with their return address. Vendors do not stock AGP turbo kits, and when ordered they never go to the vendors hands..it's from AGP to you...which is why I think that policy has a flaw in it

And for the record I have AGP's kit on my car and there is nothing wrong with it, nor has it given me trouble, but I don't blindly support even when I see a flaw just because I bought their product, I'm a little too old for that kind of fanboy campaign

Last edited by lVlemphizStylez; 08-10-2008 at 12:27 PM.
post #11 of 97 (permalink) Old 08-10-2008, 12:40 PM

i got the stg4 kit with the works. my overall experience is very good.
the only complaint is, i tried to order parts not listed on the website through e-mail request and i only recieved one reply out of my 3 that i sent. so if you do not have a phone or are deployed to some war zone then the only solid way to get some srvice is the phone. i had to get parts from another company that answered emails promply.

from 1 to 10 they get an 8

post #12 of 97 (permalink) Old 08-10-2008, 02:39 PM Thread Starter

Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
you do know that when you buy from a different vendor that AGP packages it, and ships it DIRECT to your house right?? so that argument is pretty flawed...Literally all the vendor does is place the order for you...it comes DIRECT from AGP in their box, with their return address. Vendors do not stock AGP turbo kits, and when ordered they never go to the vendors hands..it's from AGP to you...which is why I think that policy has a flaw in it

And for the record I have AGP's kit on my car and there is nothing wrong with it, nor has it given me trouble, but I don't blindly support even when I see a flaw just because I bought their product, I'm a little too old for that kind of fanboy campaign
Why buy from a middle man when you can go straight to the source and probably for a better if not competitive price.

Fanboy #1 =p LOL

post #13 of 97 (permalink) Old 08-10-2008, 03:18 PM

ive been in on their 50 trim group buy, their motor mount group buy, and there synapse bov with hard pipes group buy and i must say they ship fast and answer any questions you may have very quickly.. thats why ill be ordering their fuel kit shortly AGP=FTW

I'm Asian
post #14 of 97 (permalink) Old 08-10-2008, 06:00 PM

AGP has THE BEST customer service I have ever recieved...I talk to kevin yesterday for 45 minutes bout doing my motor build and trying to match the best turbo for what I want and how to go about it and what he recomended I do....by far the BEST I have ever recieved...and like you the turbo I will be going to get is the 30R as well!!!

Cant wait to get my build going!!!

04 GTO 5.7L
04-SRT4--totaled

spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
post #15 of 97 (permalink) Old 08-10-2008, 06:44 PM

Quote:

It has nothing to do with blindly supporting anybody. Dealer networks are set up to provide you the service for the product they sell you. Its that way with any product. There would be no point in a company distruting their product to other companies for a discount if they had to do their own support. It has nothing to do with where it came from. It has to do with who you purchased it from.

05 black SRT-4 Gone but not forgotten ......
05 Stone White is here!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode