Dodge SRT Forum banner

What should i do with the back of the car???

• Wing, unrolled bumper, B&B exhaust

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Wing, rolled bumper, B&B exhaust

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Wing, rolled bumper, NO tips, exhaust dump by tire

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Avs wing, unrolled bumper, B&B exhaust

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • AVS wing, rolled bumper, B&B exhaust

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • AVS wing, rolled bumper, no tip, exh dump by tire

Votes: 8 22.9%

Wing or no wing?? Rolled bump or not rolled bump?? dual tips

1K views 30 replies 7 participants last post by  The SRT'N 1 
#1 ·
Hey, I can really decide what i want the back of the car to look like.

Here are the options:

1. Wing, unrolled bumper and B&B exhaust

2.Wing, rolled bumper and B&B exhaust

3. Wing, rolled bumper no exhaust out the back, exhaust would dump by back tire

4. NO wing, avs wing, unrolled bumper and B&B exhaust,

5.NO wing, avs wing, rolled bumper and B&B exhuast

6. NO wing, avs wing, rolled bumper and no tips, exhaust would dump by back tire

IF I DO NO EXHAUST OUT THE BACK THEN I WILL BE DOING 4" turboback!

let me know your options

Thanks
ryan

See less See more
#3 ·
^^weird! but ya i love the look of my B&B exhaust just not sure what to do... kinda feeling the 4" exhaust probaby will sound pretty good. not sure about it exiting by the back tire tho. Might sound like crap then. But thanks for voting!!

#4 ·
guys keep the voting going!! it is helping me alot!!

#6 ·
lol....thanks ***.. maybe if everyone would get me parts when they say they will!!!! lol hahaha.. working on it today.. taking off bumper.. intercooler, taking out the a/c.. FTW

#8 · (Edited)
getting bottom end built now long story thought i had the perfect tune (5 min of tuning this pull had only 2 degrees of knock and my a/f was 11.2-11.5) on the highway day i got the diablosport and somehow melted a piston one cylinder and fucked up a ring in another so now im getting the headstuds in and getting pistons and rods now.

#9 ·
SCT, Dialbo, any of those are shit.. i had the SCT for our car before we took it apart and we had the same problem but we also had a lifting head also

#10 ·
really easy to use i think its a real good product but i think boost was too high it pulled like i had a rocket on the back wanted to see how much boost those s2s to get me :stab:

#14 ·
^POST pictures of yours

#17 ·
^^thanks look good man.. i just want to show the B&B polished exhaust.. but idk if i like the look of the unrolled bumper with 2 tips...DID you get rid of your a/c?

#26 ·
I've wanted to get an avs for a while just havent ever spent the money on one but heres a pic of mine with the exhaust dumped behind the rear tire, no wing, and rolled bumper. I love the way it looks with no exhaust out the rear but I've also been considering continuing the 3" maxxfab from the rear tire with a 4" straight pipe to the bumper. I may or may not do it, who knows.

#27 ·
^^^i like that but i heard the dump exhaust system... that dump by the back tire or near it or side exit...sound shitty...

#28 ·
Mines a maxxfab 3" single exit with a magnaflow muffler. I just have the muffler off at the moment. I go back and forth depending on my mood. It sounds great with the muffler, pretty quiet and actually has a tone unlike most neons. I can't stand the pops that neons are so bad about and the muffler takes most of that away, however without the muffler, the car sounds pretty wicked. I had someone ask me the other day if it was a v8 when they heard it idling haha. The only thing I dislike about it without a muffler is that it does pop a little when I let off from hard throttle, but still not near as bad as alot of exhausts I hear on them. I needta make a vid of it like this, cams are real noticeable this way.

#30 ·
ya...im def feeling the avs wing and rolled bumper, I dislike the look of side exit.. so i would just do a 4" dump by the back tire... what cams do you have turbojonsrt4^^^

#31 ·
bump for more votes..tie in progress

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.