SRT4 Eyelid Pic Thread - Page 4 - SRT Forums - SRT4, SRT6, SRT8, SRT10 & Dodge Forum

Go Back   SRT Forums - SRT4, SRT6, SRT8, SRT10 & Dodge Forum > SRT-4 Technical Discussion > Visual/Body Modifications

SrtForums.com is the premier Dodge SRT Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2009, 07:57 AM   #46 (permalink)
Scammer

Member Number: 65436

Youre right, i dont know how to paint because i dont want anything on my car rattle canned I didnt say that a rattle can couldnt look good, i just said i wouldnt do it
cody04srt is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-30-2009, 08:28 AM   #47 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 64878

Quote: Originally Posted by cody187x View Post
Youre right, i dont know how to paint because i dont want anything on my car rattle canned I didnt say that a rattle can couldnt look good, i just said i wouldnt do it

What would you like painted? Send it my way. Ive been painted everything I can think of lately, and getting sick with it. Ill be cheaper than any body shop. Its easy to get exact mopar color matched paint BTW.
Pomz23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 08:35 AM   #48 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 59665

Quote: Originally Posted by Pomz23 View Post
How happy are you with it. are you familiar with the godspeed one? any clue how they compare?

I'm fairly happy it and I've seen the godspeed one but know nothing about it. I got the kit I did due to it having the bov and piping but would have gotten godspeed if this kit didn't exist. I dropped 1 psi but fixed that with an agp wga. It fits perfectly inside the fb with the crash bar removed of course. I'm not sure what else I should have checked for but I like it
Old 06-30-2009, 08:46 AM   #49 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Quote: Originally Posted by bobczar View Post
I'm fairly happy it and I've seen the godspeed one but know nothing about it. I got the kit I did due to it having the bov and piping but would have gotten godspeed if this kit didn't exist. I dropped 1 psi but fixed that with an agp wga. It fits perfectly inside the fb with the crash bar removed of course. I'm not sure what else I should have checked for but I like it

Hmm, I looked at that kit, there is more availible on ebay, and the price is right. do you have any other pics you can give me of the IC. Different angles and such. Is the only reason you got it was because of the pipes and BOV, or you like the IC it self? Im stuck between the GS and this one now lol
Old 06-30-2009, 08:53 AM   #50 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 59665

Hmm, I looked at that kit, there is more availible on ebay, and the price is right. do you have any other pics you can give me of the IC. Different angles and such. Is the only reason you got it was because of the pipes and BOV, or you like the IC it self? Im stuck between the GS and this one now lol

Yeah I got it mainly because of the kit at the price it was at. I would take off my fb and take more pics but its getting a new transmission so I don't have my car . I can however give you a link to my gallery when I took pics after detailing the car. bobczar's deviantART gallery
Old 06-30-2009, 06:52 PM   #51 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 73237

jaydawgs eyelids look sooo hard what kind are they?
b0osted 4 bang3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 07:00 PM   #52 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 41476

Sry man, That just means you dont know how to paint. Ive painted my eye lids, and they look amazing. same look and feel as the body paint. I bought a can of color matched OB spray, and some krylon clear coat and it came out mint.

i love those eyelids more than mine..
OrangeBlastSRT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 07:24 PM   #53 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 34041

My sig.
Old 06-30-2009, 08:22 PM   #54 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Quote: Originally Posted by OrangeBlastSRT View Post
i love those eyelids more than mine..

I originally hated them, Its not what I though I bought. I now I love them. Bought them unpainted from ebay, Im pretty sure hes still selling them.
Old 06-30-2009, 08:33 PM   #55 (permalink)

Member Number: 22070

Yes he is I got the same and had turbo mopar god paint mine for a very nice price and had them sent right from the guy to turbos place. Yours does look very nice pomz.
eb04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 08:34 PM   #56 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Quote: Originally Posted by eb04 View Post
Yes he is I got the same and had turbo mopar god paint mine for a very nice price and had them sent right from the guy to turbos place. Yours does look very nice pomz.

Muchos gracias eb
Old 06-30-2009, 08:43 PM   #57 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 51797

I originally hated them, Its not what I though I bought. I now I love them. Bought them unpainted from ebay, Im pretty sure hes still selling them.

i just bought my 3rd set from that guy on ebay, first one's I messed up painting them, second set sent them to turbomopargod, those are on the stock headlights right now, and the 3rd set is going to turbomopargod again so i can put those on the black housing headlights i'm getting.
elvatoloco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 08:46 PM   #58 (permalink)

Member Number: 22070

If turbos painting your eyelids they should look really nice on black housings elvato.
eb04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 08:51 PM   #59 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 51797

Quote: Originally Posted by eb04 View Post
If turbos painting your eyelids they should look really nice on black housings elvato.

he's done quite a bit of painting on my car already, i know that his work is very good. he's painted my mirrors gloss black, a set of eyelids black, now a second set of eyelids in black, my fog surrounds are going to him tomorrow and they will sanded down smoothly and painted black, and whenever i can get a hold of 4 extra outer b-pillars he'll be painting those for me as well in gloss black.
elvatoloco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 08:54 PM   #60 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Quote: Originally Posted by elvatoloco View Post
i just bought my 3rd set from that guy on ebay, first one's I messed up painting them, second set sent them to turbomopargod, those are on the stock headlights right now, and the 3rd set is going to turbomopargod again so i can put those on the black housing headlights i'm getting.

Why would you buy new ones, you do realize you can remove them and put them on another headlight? I just did that this last weekend when I got my projector headlights.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement