Dodge SRT Forum banner

replace radiator core support

5K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  cunner 
#1 ·
So i wrecked my car a few weeks ago and im trying to fix it now. I bought a new rad core support but ive got no idea how to remove the old one. Just know that its welded in. Help please!

#5 ·
Lol yeah ur never going to be able to align everything with drilling and bolts involved.
the front fascia is already hard to get right, because of the gap for the headlights/ the holes for the bolts of the headlights and the gap with the hood......

Just say'n we i paid around 400 dollars to get it all done right by a shop, with me prepping everything and making sure the old mess was out of the way.
and i'm in a country with way higher labour rates.......

#7 ·
I figure it cant be worse that it is now. The car cant move as is and is a warped mess in the front. It is my only transportation and its been down for a month now. So It being missaligned is my least concern. Ive been out of work for a month and just dont have the funds. Its fight or flight. Just need this thing rolling again so i can get back to work

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.