I redid my sun visors. I bought another one to do a how to but haven't got to it.
1. Rip all the fabric off.
2. Get some flathead screwdrivers and maybe a blade.
3. Start prying the visor apart. Its folded in half. You have to pry pretty hard. I pried a little the cut some of the spots. Be careful on the part that's thinner.
4. Once it is all apart it should lay flat. Take the mirror and hinge rod out.
5. Then I closed it back up and sprayed both sides and the fabric
6. Set the hinge edge down first then lay one side down then pull the other side on top.
7. Cut out the spot for the hook and fold it in and glue it down. Glue down all the edges inside.
8. Cut out spot for mirror in pies so it curves to the plastic.
10. I used some kind of adhesive I had all the way around the edge and let it sit for a while
I know that was kind of quick but it worked beautifully
Here's the only picture I have