Dodge SRT Forum banner

plasti dip srt4 hood roof and trunk help

23K views 88 replies 42 participants last post by  Forsakenmike3000 
#1 ·
im thinking about plasti diping my hood roof and trunk for a cool new look. is there anyone out there the can give advise and maybe some that has done it with some result pictures.

#3 ·
Plasti what? Stop! Wait a minute, go to a mirror. Look at the reflection. What youll see is a fucktard. Come on man dont do that shit. Leave,that for its purpose only not as car paint. Ill admit i did use it,to see how the,dodge hash marks will look on my fender but doing half the car?

Sent from my Zio using AutoGuide.Com Free

#7 ·
Plasti what? Stop! Wait a minute, go to a mirror. Look at the reflection. What youll see is a fucktard. Come on man dont do that shit. Leave,that for its purpose only not as car paint. Ill admit i did use it,to see how the,dodge hash marks will look on my fender but doing half the car?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

#8 ·
Please dont do this. Its the worse thing I have ever seen. Paint it black or go buy a cf trunk and hood.

#9 ·
here's why it's a bad idea- you would have a hell of a time getting it to apply smoothly, and it won't stick to your car's paint anyway. it's meant for stuff like the handles of tools (giggity) where it can actually conform to a grip surface. It'll peel right the fuck off of a painted surface.

if your heart is set on making it look like CF, then as already said a wrap or applique is the way to go.

#14 ·
I hate poor people!!! They always find the best possible way to completely destroy something nice. Do everyone a favor, sell the neon and go buy a honda....its a win win, you will have more money to buy/do even more retarded crap to your car then

#27 ·
if i didnt know anybetter just by the way your talking id think u own a honda because of your attitude, never thought srt owners were this rude, go on a honda forum and there a bunch a miserable fcuks crying on other peoples threads about there taste smh.

why is everyone on here so fucking rude.... sorry i have a question and maybe wanna save some money on mods sorry im a college student that bought a 9k dollar car and now has 80k in loans all you fucking srt4 white trash owners that spend 20k in mods and live in a fucking trailer or an apartment go get your priorities straight.
its true, some people just got to be rude and :flame::ben::bandit::jester:

#16 ·
why is everyone on here so fucking rude.... sorry i have a question and maybe wanna save some money on mods sorry im a college student that bought a 9k dollar car and now has 80k in loans all you fucking srt4 white trash owners that spend 20k in mods and live in a fucking trailer or an apartment go get your priorities straight.

#19 ·
no offense (and I'm not trying to offend, I'd like to think I haven't been rude yet) if you're a college student and you have 80k in student loan debt, and you're worried about making your car look like it has CF parts, maybe you should be the one re-evaluating your priorities.

#17 ·
You just said it. SAVE YOUR MONEY and do it the right way. No need for name calling, you are the one that made the flame title.

#24 ·
I'm over 200k in debt since I just bought a house, and I'm going to college... while working. Still not stupid enough to plasti-dip my hood and trunk.

#31 ·
Yea it has a gasket and they will go bad from time to time

#43 ·
Maybe I should plasti dip my car as all the clear is falling off it.. It might stick better then the factory clear :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.