Dodge SRT Forum banner

New to SRT-4

838 views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  Mopar Addict 
#1 ·
Hey guys, I just purchased my first SRT vehicle today. I got a 2005 Orange Blast SRT-4 with 70,000 miles. It has a Mopar cold air intake, a stage 1 computer, an HKS BOV, and the SRT exhaust package. I love how stock it feels, and I don't plan on adding much of anything except for the Mopar stage 1 badge. I would post pictures of it but apparently I don't have permission to do that.

#2 ·
Welcome to the forums dude! This place is a wealth of knowledge, but also short tempered pricks. If you use the search to try and find answers to damn near anything, your chances are pretty good on finding an answer here. Even a Google search usually steers you back here. Congrats on the low miles as well!

#7 ·
Yeah, I remember reading on that. You should look into a vendor for a rebuilt stock turbo FWD-P can set you up with one for around 350, just send yours in as a core. Or did you totally give up and sell it? I started off wanting another Daytona and couldnt find the one I wanted and ended up with the Neon. Not sure how I like it yet, its been sitting on jack stands since I brought it home

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.