Dodge SRT Forum banner

My Mole' bws review

49K views 412 replies 91 participants last post by  enginjoe 
#1 ·
First off, I wanted to post this where it couldn't get deleated, and everyone could see (for those interested in the bws.) If this is the wrong section please do so in moving it.

Okay, Now I ordered a bws by mole' last winter. I had to wait well over the "turn around" time. I think I waited 3/4 months about. I also know many guys are having the same issue not getting thiers in, in the said time frame. I even sent in my core first. But MY core had a broken banjo bolt which put me out a week, I bought a stock turbo from another member, even two day shipped it to mole (mention money was tight and was trying to stay on a budget) Mole said he never got the turbo, tracking said different. Said it was left at his door.

Well months later. I get my bws, I loved it. Installed, followed mole's break in procdure etc. I even bought new drain gasket, banjo bolts, and washers from my dealer. After braking it in I boosted 28psi on it, it was FUN. The car was amazing I loved the car I thought i was getting sick of. 4,000 miles later, the turbo gets in and out play. I was pissed, I assumed it was from too much boost. Well I end up shipping it to mole. And he said both bearings are shot, didnt say from too much boost. Said it was from surge probably from my BOV. Well im on stock surge valve. So as I let my dd sit I checked the surge valve diaphram for rips or and small tears. Nothing. So I dont know what could have caused it. Being very pissed and disappointed my turbo wouldnt have been warrantied I told him to ship it back, he offers to buy it from me. Than gave me $200 for it. Than talking to other member I am told I got screwed over, I get the money after I ask to paypal as a gift or pay for fees. I only get $190.

So in the end. Im not trying to say mole is a bad guy, because WHEN I could get a hold of him he was cool and stright up. But like I said when I could. But im a human and understand people get busy and such. I hope this helps anyone who is thinking about a BWS. It was fun.. while it lasted. which was only 4000 miles. I am not posting to start a fight or offend. Just wanted to post my bad experance and how frustrated I am over this and after finding all that out from other members and such I got screwed.

If anyone has anything to say please fill free to post, or pm me like other members have. I am not the only one that has had a bad experance, not going to say any names if they want they can post.

in the end if I could do it again, I would have went stage 3 or bigger.

See less See more
#249 ·
Moar info,

another member

and a third

I edited out peoples names, if they want to post they can. Other wise there is some more information on what has happend with not me, but other members that have delt with him and their thoughts.

#266 ·
just like you did nothing wrong when you blew up 2 motors from Joe Dirt.....

i've been trying to blow up my stage 3r for a while now with 29 psi and it just wont blow up! so i can upgrate to bws3 nyahahahaha! :lol:
you were hard on that turbo....

funny how my hks bov and tylers stock surge valve both killed our turbos....
that is what my turbo guy said. i trust him. ovr 30+ years working work turbos.

I really find it hard to believe he didint offer any sort of warranty . I also don't get as to why they have break in process ? My precision dealer told me that turbos don't have any break in process .maybe he's wrong . Can someone elaborate on that
AGP turbos have a close break-in period and no warranty just like i do.

There isn't a BWS made that came with a warranty that was worth a shit including the E1.I don't know what the deal is with the break in procedure either, how would they know you did one or not.
:thumbsup:

hahaha been aight guys.. but why is it every time i come back there's some sort of issue :eeeek:
:eeeek:

the times on our sigs match :ninja:
his times are from 2005

U still have the neon?

Issues idk I can't remember the last time you logged on. Also mole said u had owed him money, was that even true?
yes its true that he still owes me $$

'not

He offered to rebuild it, I was not willing to take the chance of it happening again so I sold it back to him, I still think mole had good intentions with his turbo it just doesn't live up to the hype and lacks reliability. The port work on my turbo was amazing, I think mole' should just sell ported manifolds and ported comp housings and ditch that wheel.

#251 ·
i've been trying to blow up my stage 3r for a while now with 29 psi and it just wont blow up! so i can upgrate to bws3 nyahahahaha! :lol:

#258 ·
There isn't a BWS made that came with a warranty that was worth a shit including the E1.I don't know what the deal is with the break in procedure either, how would they know you did one or not.

#272 ·
You should have warranted my turbo like you did other members. I don't see how your saying I fucked up the turbo when all you told me was "check your surge valve" as i posted pics it was completely fine. So I didn't fuck that turbo up. I can't say what did as i didn't built or inspect it. But i guarantee me or my car didn't cause that damage. Stock turbo running 22Psi since i sent you it. No issues with that sooooooo :dontknow:

Sent from my SPH-D710 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

#273 ·
you did something to it that caused it to fail like that.

ill take the word of my turbo guy that has 30+ years in the business.

no way in hell was that turbo gonna be "warranted out"

#274 ·
Like masat03 said it would be a continueing cycle. And i had enough money in your turbo.

Please don't use my dyno numbers videos etc in your sales either. I didn't think i was going to be a selling tool with how i did with that turbo. So I would like all that deleted. Sometimes its fucked up when a customer does a lot to prove a companies products. First time I've ever seen a company tell their customers to get bent after having their product fail.

Oh well hopefully this thread helps show other potential customers how shit and shady your services are. Ill be glad to help and warn other members before they get fucked like i did.

#275 ·
As for doing something Aaron and 2005acr will vouch for me as they were they when i installed it got it tuned etc. So I didn't do a thing to it. Like i said i even replaced all turbo oil gaskets and copper washes along with new banjo bolts. Want proof ill gladly take pics of the receipts as their in my glove box.

#276 ·
this turbo was in no way installed wrong. I was there the whole time it was being installed and even checked it over myself. It was even primed correctly. To sit there and say that his turbo went out, AFTER working just fine for however long it did, because of install error is absurd!

mole, you and your products are a fuckin joke.

Tyler, this time spend your money right and get an EF series from MAP. A quality vender with quality parts. Which mole would know nothing about.

#282 ·
LULZ @ thinking mole runs a company.

Hope you guys learned well from this shit. Don't worry about the damn stock turbo anymore, ain't much that can be done that's hasn't already been done. Just get parts from a trusted and proven company especially with a warranty

#285 ·
Have we stooped that low to get into race... I mean shit he is a military vet for what it's worth

#286 · (Edited)
Are you fucking kidding me, that fact that he is a vet does not justify any of this. If anything, he should be held to a higher standard because of it. I know I personally would never try to use my service as an excuse for this situation, and I hope he does not either now that you have planted the seed...

#296 ·
C'mon REALLY??

This is the last place I'd expect to see anyone accused of being racist or put down about comments.

1000x worse stuff is said about pretty much any minority group in OT and it's been that way for YEARS. So now because its mole' you guys decide to pick on this guy!? I am not saying I agree with his statement in any way but c'mon dont be a hypocrite either. I dont see any of you cap'n save a hoe's talking shit about the racist comments posted in ot nearly everyday. :rolleyes:

#304 ·
add garret to that list.
there is nothing inside the turbo to "break in"... if the bearings are rubbing and "breaking in" it was built wrong, and WILL fail.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.