My Mole' bws review - Page 3 - Dodge SRT Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 413 (permalink) Old 06-19-2012, 08:33 PM
SRTforums Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
sorry for the long post but i still have the messages asking about my shipping that i wont post to save room lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 413 (permalink) Old 06-19-2012, 09:16 PM
SRTforums Member

Wow that's terrible business management.
post #33 of 413 (permalink) Old 06-19-2012, 10:36 PM
SRTforums Member

damm. sucks dude i was planning to thi this set up but screw that im not gonna wait months....
rather go big turbo and spend more...
after all you get what you paid for.
post #34 of 413 (permalink) Old 06-20-2012, 12:18 AM
SRTforums Member
Master Avatar Creator

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I'm good friends with Tyler and was there for the winter tear down, when he put it in, the break in, helped him tune, everything...
I know he broke the turbo in according to what mole said and know there wasn't anything that went wrong during install.
From what Tyler went through, in my opinion mole is a horrible vendor. Tyler tried countless timeless to get a hold of him with no response.
The other thing I don't understand is how can he say the turn around time is a month or so but Tyler, along with many others, takes four plus months to get.

Anyways, with all that said, the quality of work that has been put into this turbo is next to nothing. The isn't any reason a turbo should go out in 4,000 miles if boosting the recommended amount (according to mole 28 wasn't too high). And then, after all of this, to say it was Tyler's fault the turbo went out. I can see why his name is mole' because he tries and weasels out of everything...
post #35 of 413 (permalink) Old 06-20-2012, 12:56 AM
SRTforums Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRT4-Aaron View Post
I'm good friends with Tyler and was there for the winter tear down, when he put it in, the break in, helped him tune, everything...
I know he broke the turbo in according to what mole said and know there wasn't anything that went wrong during install.
From what Tyler went through, in my opinion mole is a horrible vendor. Tyler tried countless timeless to get a hold of him with no response.
The other thing I don't understand is how can he say the turn around time is a month or so but Tyler, along with many others, takes four plus months to get.

Anyways, with all that said, the quality of work that has been put into this turbo is next to nothing. The isn't any reason a turbo should go out in 4,000 miles if boosting the recommended amount (according to mole 28 wasn't too high). And then, after all of this, to say it was Tyler's fault the turbo went out. I can see why his name is mole' because he tries and weasels out of everything...
i totally agree man thats way to long
post #36 of 413 (permalink) Old 06-20-2012, 04:31 AM
SRTforums Member

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
its fucked up how dude disappeared when people started to have problems with the turbo.One of my buddies from a different state is also waiting for his respone.His turbo blew at the track.I brought it up once but my post was deleted .I will tell him to sign up here and give ppl a quick review.

its fucked up man.

DSP Tuned by Brian (Mindmelt101)
External Gated Stock Turbo
1/4 12.5@112 (shell 93oct)

260whp/320tq @benchmark tuning
post #37 of 413 (permalink) Old 06-20-2012, 04:43 AM
SRTforums Member

Dude is a chump. Mole is a local to me. And he had screwed over almost everyone in the area. If it wasnt for tot and Dcr he'd be a lost puppy.

If anyone on this forum actually likes him, it's because they have never meet him.
post #38 of 413 (permalink) Old 06-20-2012, 10:40 AM
SRTforums Member
Master Avatar Creator

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
The other thing that gets to me is he bought (at least I think he got paid) Tyler's blown turbo and he will turn around and rebuild it with the same crappy bearings and sell it for hundreds more than its worth to someone else. And then when it breaks, he will claim its their fault and not his only to start the same thing over.
I want him to chime in on all of this but we all know it won't happen....
post #39 of 413 (permalink) Old 06-20-2012, 11:03 AM Thread Starter
SRTforums Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRT4-Aaron View Post
The other thing that gets to me is he bought (at least I think he got paid) Tyler's blown turbo and he will turn around and rebuild it with the same crappy bearings and sell it for hundreds more than its worth to someone else. And then when it breaks, he will claim its their fault and not his only to start the same thing over.
I want him to chime in on all of this but we all know it won't happen....
Yes he paid me $200 like i said. I told him to send as gift OR cover paypal fees. But didn't. So i only got 190. But than after shipping it too him and such what did i really come out with? Probably 150/160 or so?

SPH-D710 using AutoGuide.C

2005 Silver - Sold
2006 Evo IX SSL
2004 E-Blue SRT-4
-Stage 3 kit
-Stage 3 coilovers
post #40 of 413 (permalink) Old 06-20-2012, 11:06 AM
SRTforums Member

Sorry to hear so many people bought into this bs! I said from day 1 it was goin to be boo-boo....

Neons on Rhoids!
BONE stock turbo and motor from valve cover to oil pan!!!
post #41 of 413 (permalink) Old 06-20-2012, 11:06 AM
SRTforums Member

I agree. Im also friends with tyler and arron and the car was setup properly. Car ran hard and i was there to watch the car on the dyno in which the 28psi spike is a split second the turbo held around 21-22 and the car was tuned properly.

During the time he was getting his turbo i ordered a set of injectors from mole paid for it and he droped off the map. Finaly a month and a half later he gets in contact with me and says during his move he lost the injectors would you like your money back or i have these new rc750 injectors with pnp clips. I ordered dusters injectors originaly. But the 750s would be big enough for e85 so i said send them i was fed up with waiting. I finaly recive them an they are not new but used and rusty. The clips were the inly thing new and for all i care id rather make my own injector harness instead of recive used injectors. I sold them localy and it was basicly a big waste of time. Luckly i got my money outta them but still. Mole is a terrible buisness in my honest opionon. Im not trying to start a fight like stated about just informing everyone what i know.

Mods.
AEM SRI. ACT 6 PUCK. 3In TBE. AEM WIDEBAND. Intune. Rc750cc. Wally 255. 3bar.

Next.
BW S256
post #42 of 413 (permalink) Old 06-20-2012, 11:21 AM
SRTforums Member

Why dont you all take your gripes up with darrell cox. Is the quality of this turbo not backed by dcr? It is in his section after all and they have post colaborating together on its upgrades.
post #43 of 413 (permalink) Old 06-20-2012, 11:30 AM
SRTforums Member

when sphipps was declared a scammer wasnt it mole that he didnt pay? makes me wonder if there was a reason? sphipps was a smartass but he was also a no bull shit type guy. makes u wonder hmm?

1st-stock turbo, 2nd-stage 3, 3rd-bwstage3, 4th-garrett 57 trim, 5th pte 5857, currently-gt3076r.
LITTLE BIT OF NITROUS IN BETWEEN
BRUTAL SPEED and TUNING for all your srt4 needs
post #44 of 413 (permalink) Old 06-20-2012, 12:29 PM
SRTforums Member

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarmsrt4 View Post
During the time he was getting his turbo i ordered a set of injectors from mole paid for it and he droped off the map. Finaly a month and a half later he gets in contact with me and says during his move he lost the injectors would you like your money back or i have these new rc750 injectors with pnp clips.
Same thing with me, took 4 1/2 weeks to get the injectors that I paid for on the first day.

My friend's second BWS is smoking after his first one blew out seals in just a week.

= absolute horrible products and service

Street car - stock cams& more 10.9@130MPH
Street car, mid level boost 10.8@133MPH
Street car, 93 in tank 10.8@128
Drag car, 93pump only 10.6@133
Drag car, best 10.4@140
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHkrFzhg1mg
All builds & tuning in house
-Flame Red Performance
post #45 of 413 (permalink) Old 06-20-2012, 12:40 PM Thread Starter
SRTforums Member

I also think its fucked up how I've been told from multiple people he has "warranted" and fixed their turbo for free. But that others with SAME problems are having to pay money to get theirs rebuild?

Why or even how can someone do that?

SPH-D710 using AutoGuide.C

2005 Silver - Sold
2006 Evo IX SSL
2004 E-Blue SRT-4
-Stage 3 kit
-Stage 3 coilovers
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page