Dodge SRT Forum banner

Snapped a Few Pictures Today

3K views 56 replies 27 participants last post by  mathew 
#1 · (Edited)
Some pictures of my new SRT-4. It is the third one I've owned. After new 3% tint and some engine painting.

Turbonetics 50trim
AGP External Wastegate
AGP Hardpipes
Tial BOV
MPX 62mm TB
AGP CAI
N2MB Boost by gear boost controller
N2MB WOT Box and 2 step
N2MB Shift light
Stage 1 PCM tuned on DSP
Needswings electric cutout going to a Mopar Catback with borla tips
200psi progressive methanol kit with 1.5 gallon trunk mounted tank
Mopar short shifter
BFMIC
BC Adjustable Coilovers
ACT 6 Puck clutch
AGP Shift selector
Scangauge, Meth gauge/boost, Wideband.
Deucthwerks 750cc Injectors
Walbaro 255
Stainless braided brake lines
Drilled and slotted rotors
There is more I can't think of at the moment

See less See more
#3 ·
found the spray paint color i wanted, sprayed a bunch of paint into a plastic cup or something, dipped a paint brush into the puddle of spray paint at the bottom of the cup and stood paint two feet and flung the paint onto the object i wanted painted.

#11 ·
Looks good! The only thing I would suggest is to clean up the grey rubber/plastic around your windows. I did this to my other car with a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser, per a post I found by Crystal (LilSparkPlug). It turns it back to black with some elbow grease. :) Works like a charm and it's way cheaper than replacing them at $76+ a trim piece.

#31 ·
don't waste one extra cent

I found the simplest, cheapest, most effective way to restore the window trim is Turtle wax - YEP - seems odd, but just with the supplied little textured applicator (use mircrofiber pads on the paint instead) just use ordinary turtle wax on the window trim, rub it on and off comes the gray gunk - the black is restored - do it twice - wipe off, detail up with soft toothbrush
you can use the Turtle wax on all the exterior door "B" trim, but NOT the mirrors

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.