painted the car over.... what you all think

10K views 73 replies 39 participants last post by  toomuchboost33 
#1 · (Edited)
well i did do some little changes

the color c6 z06 carbon ed blue

body mods are as followed

the antenna was shaved.
the washer sprayers on the hood shaved
the third brake light is gone along with the key lock and the holes for the wing
color matched mirrors and all new trim as well..

here is a couple pics of the car from start to almost finish as it is still in the body shop as we speak..

just getting the car back to a perfect body^^^^

back end of the car^^^^

^^^self leveling body filler this shit is the best..

^^^^^ another shot with the body filler on it...

Quick engine shot lol i dont know why..^^^^

This is the color i went with ^^^^

what she started life out as^^^^^

now on to the good pics.. all these pics are in dim lighting and now wet sanding or buffing has be done yet.. so this is rite out of the booth... please all comments neg and pos are welcome.. i am deff getting new wheels as well..

^^^door jams again (not wet sanded or buffed)

^^^other side of door jam...

^^^^ just finishing up... in the booth

^^^the pics don't do this car no justice plus again not wet sanded or buffed..

^^^^ back half of the car

me and my babyyyyy almost done...

new fog lights need to be installed all the rest of the new trim needs to be finished up all and all she is almost done....

Again let me all know what you think thanks guys...

See less See more
#4 ·
well it would have been done but in ny we are getting hit with a bad storm so i just ssaid keep it in the shop my luck my car port will fall and smash the car lol... but once she is done i will deff post up the pics out in the sunnnn...

#16 ·
ha ha ha thanks man its been a long road with this car

two trannys three different turbo set ups this up coming summer i am gonna do the head its a bone stock head with a built bottom end... as long as i can run a 10.9 ill be super happy

#6 ·
nice color.
Subscribed for final results :)

#14 ·
bahaha this made me laugh...
stores have nothing left in them man!
it sucks..

last time a big storm went through... i didnt have power for 2 weeks!

anyways.. back on topic

lookin good man!
when do i get to see the final results in person???

#13 ·
thanks guys.. umm maybe u all can help me i want to do wheels i was gonna go with ccw classics.... or work emotions any thoughts on any other wheel that would look good with the color

#15 ·
bro i am always up there prob when the weather is nice again not takeing it out in the winter shoot me a text so i can save your number 90 percent of time when i am in budd lake i am bored looking to meet up lol 6314382365

#20 ·
some one keyed my car think it was my ex ill try to find pics she wrote dick on my hood and just some fucked up shit..... so all and all ran me 1000 out of pocket my ins covered the rest... yeah she is no longer around... the cop was like do you have problems with anyone i was like me and my gf broke up of 8 years and she is nuts he just smiled and laughed i was like gee thanks lol

#23 ·
As much as i dont like that color on the vette it looks sick on the Neon... great job

#25 ·
thanks guys as for her being a red head.... she is not she is a 4'7 100lb storm that packs a hell of a punch but she is long gone... and thank for all the comments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.