Dodge SRT Forum banner

The Official "Bright Silver Metallic" SRT thread

836K views 2K replies 443 participants last post by  mj79 
#1 ·
Finally got a good spring day for some pictures. I cant wait to get the coil overs to drop that gap. And 225's to fill that fender. Oh and stage 2 and the LSD and and and.... :lol: :twisted:

See less See more
#14 ·
SilverSRT4Ken said:
hey, me too- but where's your rear badging?
I removed my badging the second night I had it. Then I got tired of people asking me "what kind of car is that," so I put the "SRT-4" back on but left the "Dodge" off."

He probably did the same.

#22 ·
Got a few more pictures up. First weekend I had the SRT I did the run from Coalinga west on California 198 then north on Hwy 25 to Hollister to visit my brother and his red SRT. Last Sunday I took Hwy 198 through Sequoia National Park and out to Road's End in Kings Canyon National Park - scared the pee diddle out of minivan contingent, but had another great drive. This car is the bomb on twisty roads - it's not just a drag racer and not just for "boy racers" as you can see from the geezers that own these mini-hotrods!

SRT4 Pics

#23 ·
Here's a couple of shots of our new toys! My husband got the new Hemi Express the day before I took delivery of my new SRT-4! Great news for him, but I WON my car!!!
Entered a contest online. got tickets for two to the Superbike races at Infineon Raceway -- got to drive the car on a mini-track they had set up on Turn 11 of the race course -- they pulled my name out of the box and I WON!!!!!! It was awesome!
There are only two stickers left on the car now; we left the SRT-4 on the doors, and the Blender on the rear sides... Blender is a music magazine, and they were one of the sponsors of the contest, and it just looked kinda cool on there, so... It may come off eventually, but for now...
Ordered personalized plates too. VIPER LT. You've all seen the commercials -- "Papa was a rolling Viper" -- well, I figured an SRT-10 can spawn an SRT-4!!! Hpe the pictures come through ok....

#25 ·
The SRT-4 on a car trailer being towed by the Truck would look way cool....( at least they match )

Congrats on the SRT-4.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.