Dodge SRT Forum banner

The Official "Black" SRT thread

785K views 3K replies 710 participants last post by  Main_Event 
#1 · (Edited)
Well I know the Silver SRT-4 boys have a sticky thread so I thought I'd start one for the hardcore fellas running their stealth SRT-4's.

Here my hog inside and out. Show me yours.

I don't have to do a damn thing except stay black and die fool!!

See less See more
#5 ·
hes a bit wider than most of us he explained earlier and the seats were killin him

#9 · (Edited)
GLHTurbo said:
black is beautiful :frow:

Gobi - im curious why you swapped to a Corbeau seat?
Basically the stock seats where great for around town driving, but they didn't give me enough play on long trips. You have to sit in the same position with the stock seats. I like to mix it up a little for the long haul. The TRS Wide Corbeau's grab you when you need it and let you play a little when you don't.

#11 ·
i don't suppose any of you guys with black srt-4's could post a pic of your car from a side and front view of it at night under a street light could you? (wanna attempt a photoshop of what i wanna do with mine, and would use mine except I'm ordering an 04 so haven't got it yet lol) thanx in advance

#25 · (Edited)
To quote a one Mr. Daryll McDaniels (aka D.M.C from Run D.M.C for those of you who are unfamiliar) ".....It's black on black, that's black to be exact..."

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.