Dodge SRT Forum banner

new headlights and fog lights

3K views 23 replies 13 participants last post by  NJ DSM 
#1 ·
hey guys well i ordered mpx black housing headlights and depo fog lights...check it out...

old and new

and just for the hell of it:

lol had to use it to go to autozone while i was working on the car so snapped a pic...

what do you guys think?

See less See more
#4 ·
I like them...the ones that were on there were the same ones...I bought the car with them and I already tried to restore the lens ones but both had some cracks in the lens...new ones look so much better and clean...pics don't do them justice...btw fitment wasn't so bad...wasn't perfect but not bad at all...I even used the rubber trim that came with them...trim still had imperfections from the mold I guess but looks new which is why I used those...fog lights are perfect...overall I'm happy with them...$130 for headlights and $60 for fogs from mpx...it's incredible how simple things breath life into a car...I've always said it's the details that make a car look great...I think it was a good buy...oh btw, I also bought the multi function switch from autozone...$74.xx with taxes...the plug had signs of melting but not much...the wires and metal connectors inside were intact...

#5 ·
Wow the difference with the new vs old is like night and day. How is the output at night? Same as stock?

I'm probably going to bite the bullet and get some new headlights this week. Can't decide betweent the Depo projectors or the ones you have.... hmmm decisions... hahaha

#6 ·
well, i just installed them yesterday and havent driven at night yet but with the other headlights which were the same light output was fine so im guessing these should be great since they're brand new...i think it was totally worth it...i painted the front bumper(had the evo mod), polished the intercooler some, and got the lights...now the front end looks brand new...i love it...

#24 ·
I had these on my first SRT, and I think it was THE favorite mod on the car for years until I sprayed it.

I would catch myself driving at night without my headlights on they were that great.

I cant imagine retro + piaa fogs :eeeek:

not to thread jack, totally clears up the front end

#18 ·
9007 for heads, IIRC
893 fits the fogs. Factory 899s are 37.5 watts. So are the 893s

#23 ·
I just ditched my smoked fogs for new clear ones. Im gonna sell the smokes if someone's interested.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.