My SRT4 Might be sold tomorrow.. What do you guys think its worth? - Page 3 - SRT Forums - SRT4, SRT6, SRT8, SRT10 & Dodge Forum

Go Back   SRT Forums - SRT4, SRT6, SRT8, SRT10 & Dodge Forum > SRT-4 Other Discussion > SRT Showoffs/Pictures

SrtForums.com is the premier Dodge SRT Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2012, 07:06 AM   #31 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 52681

One thing i can say is never sell a car that you built if you don't have to 100% maybe get a second job 3000 is not much to pay off think of how much money it will be to build another car up to what ur car is now... if i was u i wold tell him to turn around and go home... unless he offers u like 22 gs lol also ur gf needs to understand u gave her a car if not tell her to take a walk too lol

let me all know what you think... i repainted the car here is the link to the thread.... leave feedback.. thanks guys....
toomuchboost33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-30-2012, 07:21 AM   #32 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 85196

Quote: Originally Posted by toomuchboost33 View Post
One thing i can say is never sell a car that you built if you don't have to 100% maybe get a second job 3000 is not much to pay off think of how much money it will be to build another car up to what ur car is now... if i was u i wold tell him to turn around and go home... unless he offers u like 22 gs lol also ur gf needs to understand u gave her a car if not tell her to take a walk too lol

Lol well it's all paid off. But I reply do need the cash for bills/debt from when I Lost my job back in march. I need to get my credit back up and get going on building a hose for/ with the family. When I'm financially stable again I would love to build one of these up again from scratch. Just a nice simple 350 ish whp fun daily driver. Who knows. Maybe ill be there at 4 and he won't show lol. Honestly whatever happens ill make the best out of it. But if he does buy I need to find another car as I will be without one. And the gf also said she will give me 3500 towards whatever I buy when she gets her taxes back cuz she feels bad about everything
Turbo / TB - AGP Zeta 3.0 / 28 psi , AGP bfmic, Boomba 70mm tb Engine - Wiseco 8.8:1 pistons .020 over , eagle h-beam rods , king main and rod bearings , DCR crank strap kit, Head - FnF race ported exh ports , +2mm rev exh valves , BC springs and Ti retianers , BC stage 4 cams (280*s) , Boomba cam gears,
Fuel - , 900cc fic inj , -6an feed and return lines , fuel pump rewire , bottle neck fix , Bosch 044 intank , aeromotive rrfpr , E85..
comatoast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 08:44 AM   #33 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 24943

honestly just stick it out till tax season and then pay off whatever bills you have. anything you have left over can go to savings. no reason to sell a car that you have paid off.

Edited by Inzanesrt4
MyGreenMachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 09:34 AM   #34 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 75248

I sold my blue srt4 last november.I made it till feb b4 I started looking for another 1.im never gona sell it lol
dakota is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 06:05 PM   #35 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

The SRT is now on its way to a new home.. Its a sad day...
Turbo / TB - AGP Zeta 3.0 / 28 psi , AGP bfmic, Boomba 70mm tb Engine - Wiseco 8.8:1 pistons .020 over , eagle h-beam rods , king main and rod bearings , DCR crank strap kit, Head - FnF race ported exh ports , +2mm rev exh valves , BC springs and Ti retianers , BC stage 4 cams (280*s) , Boomba cam gears,
Fuel - , 900cc fic inj , -6an feed and return lines , fuel pump rewire , bottle neck fix , Bosch 044 intank , aeromotive rrfpr , E85..
Old 11-30-2012, 06:36 PM   #36 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 73599

Did you get the full asking price?
DLTA4CD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 06:46 PM   #37 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 90119

I think that price is too cheap, but it seems like the market is down on these cars atm. Great buyers market, tough for those selling.

FistsOfHam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 07:06 PM   #38 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Quote: Originally Posted by DLTA4CD View Post
Did you get the full asking price?

no.. I dont even wanna say what I sold it for.........
Old 11-30-2012, 07:08 PM   #39 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Quote: Originally Posted by FistsOfHam View Post
I think that price is too cheap, but it seems like the market is down on these cars atm. Great buyers market, tough for those selling.

I know man.. Its over, not gonna cry... tooooo much more lol

But yea.. This will help me out HUGE financially, but will miss this thing, all the wrenching, time, hair pulling, tool tossing, and issues will be missed
Old 11-30-2012, 11:08 PM   #40 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 90119

I hear you man, I've been there. I regret selling almost every car I've ever owned, but half the time after I buy something and spend countless hours going "the f*ck did this guy do" regarding finding (and subsequently fixing) previous owners' hacks/mistakes I end up regretting buying them too.

But props for making a logical, mature decision instead of an emotional one.

We're those Scion tC wheels I saw in those pictures? It looked amazing the way it sat.

FistsOfHam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 01:34 AM   #41 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 91458

Don't do it cause u are going to wake up in the am feeling like u had a long night of drinking regretting what you did the night before lol!!!!!
Fred nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 06:14 AM   #42 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 73599

Quote: Originally Posted by comatoast View Post
no.. I dont even wanna say what I sold it for.........

Well, as soon as you get things squared around, you can get another. Honestly, you made the right choice. I wish you the best for you and your girlfriend!
DLTA4CD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 07:13 AM   #43 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Quote: Originally Posted by DLTA4CD View Post
Well, as soon as you get things squared around, you can get another. Honestly, you made the right choice. I wish you the best for you and your girlfriend!

Thanks man, yea it was something that needed to happen , but once I build my own house and my own garage and take care of the big boy stuff I will be in the scene again. This forum has helped me out a ton with everything on my Srt, so thanks to all you guys!
Old 12-01-2012, 08:54 AM   #44 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 62825

Idiot face lol sorry to hear but bills do come 1st tho I'm sure you'll find another one to build
khaoSrt4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 10:05 AM   #45 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 82680

Wait, so you didn't even get your asking price for it? If you were so upset about selling it, you should of at least held your ground on that.