Dodge SRT Forum banner

My 3rd SRT-4

2K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  dave gregory 
#1 · (Edited)
It has been a number of years since I was last on here, but figured since I recently purchased my 3rd SRT-4 I should get back on here. A little history I purchased my first SRT-4 back in April 2004. I ordered a brand new Electric Blue SRT-4 and absolutely loved that car. Unfortunately one stormy night returning home from class I totaled the poor car. Shortly after that I purchased my second SRT-4 Commemorative Edition #1 . I never planned on getting rid of that car, but times were tough so I ended up selling it. Fast forward to 2017 and I pull the trigger on my third SRT-4, another Electric Blue 2004. The car has high mileage at 185k, but is really clean and the only modifications it has are the Mopar BOV, Borla cat-back exhaust and Mopar taillights. It needed a valve cover gasket and shifter bushings, so I already replaced those. According to the carfax report (for what it's worth) this is a one owner car. For now I plan on doing small upgrades here and there, but long term I will be building another engine and transmission for it with a goal of beating stock hellcats.

My brother also decided a couple of days before I bought this SRT-4, to buy an Orange Blast 2005 ACR. I will try and get him to get on here.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.