How-To: Remote Key Fob Programming!
Here is a quick HowTo on programming your own keyless entry:
As long as you have one working keyfob you can program more this way.
1. Using a functional key fob transmitter, unlock the vehicle and disarm the Vehicle Theft Security System.
2. Insert ignition key into the ignition switch.
3. Turn the ignition switch to RUN position without starting engine.
4. Using a functional key fob transmitter, press and hold the UNLOCK button for a minimum five seconds (maximum ten seconds).
5. While still holding UNLOCK button, and before ten seconds passes, press the PANIC button and release both at the same time. A single chime will sound to indicate that the transmitter programming mode has been entered (allow 3 seconds for chime to sound).
6. Within 30 seconds of the chime, press and release the “LOCK” and “UNLOCK” buttons on the transmitter at the same time. Then press and release any button on the same transmitter and a chime will sound after successfully programming the transmitter.
7. Repeat steps 5 and 6 for all transmitters that will be used with this vehicle (up to 4 total).
8. Turn ignition to the OFF position. Transmitter programming mode will discontinue after 60 seconds. All transmitter programming must be completed within time specified.
Last edited by ProfessorBlaze; 09-19-2008 at 03:44 PM.