My Camera Was Just Delivered Today!!!!! - SRT Forums - SRT4, SRT6, SRT8, SRT10 & Dodge Forum
 
 


Go Back   SRT Forums - SRT4, SRT6, SRT8, SRT10 & Dodge Forum > Off-Topic Area > The Water Cooler > General Photography Forum

SrtForums.com is the premier Dodge SRT Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2009, 12:02 AM   #1 (permalink)
SRTforums Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Member Number: 12675
Location: Houston
Posts: 1,853
Default My Camera Was Just Delivered Today!!!!!

I ordered a D700 for my birthday 3 days ago and it came in today, so I have been shooting all day in low light without flash. I bought the camera cash SO I GET TO ENJOY IT!!! Below are a few samples of my shots SOOC (straight out of camera) even the B&Ws are converted through the camera. THIS CAMERA IS FREAKIN AMAZING, IT PUTS EVERY OTHER CAMERA TO SHAME EXCEPT THE D3 AND D3X, I WILL NO LONGER NEED MY FLASH ANYMORE. let me know if you all have any questions. ParkerMan I know you ordered your D700, congrats and let me know if you have any questions..... You will love it, worth every penny!!!!!!

2500iso
1.


1100iso
2.


1600iso
3.


1400iso
4.


And for the grand finale.......6400iso
5.


Mike_ "photoshop KING"


...

Last edited by JESSRT-4; 02-07-2009 at 12:50 AM.
JESSRT-4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 02-07-2009, 12:47 AM   #2 (permalink)
SRTforums Member
 
Main_Event's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Member Number: 12790
Location: Maryland
Posts: 8,724
Default

sssssssiCC
__________________
Original Owner 2005 Flame Red
Main_Event is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 01:02 AM   #3 (permalink)
SRTforums Member
SRT of the Month
 
DYAY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Member Number: 17860
Location: 7'' in YOU!!
Posts: 47,651
Default

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!
__________________
i lived through the 80s... and ish was crazy...

Buy my shit!!! http://www.srtforums.com/forums/f416...px-etc-632205/
DYAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 01:03 AM   #4 (permalink)
SRTforums Member
SRT of the Month
 
DYAY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Member Number: 17860
Location: 7'' in YOU!!
Posts: 47,651
Default

i spy a set of drums for a gaming system...
__________________
i lived through the 80s... and ish was crazy...

Buy my shit!!! http://www.srtforums.com/forums/f416...px-etc-632205/
DYAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 08:11 AM   #5 (permalink)
SRTforums Member
Photography Police
2011 Calendar Car
 
Parkerman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Member Number: 28776
Location: North Alabama
Posts: 5,071
Default

*sigh* I wish mine would come in... Ordered mine a week go... stupid back order.. lol
__________________
Parkerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 08:25 AM   #6 (permalink)
SRTforums Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Member Number: 12675
Location: Houston
Posts: 1,853
Default

Quote: Originally Posted by Parkerman View Post
*sigh* I wish mine would come in... Ordered mine a week go... stupid back order.. lol

Sorry to hear that, I ordered mine through b&h photo, they have the best prices and GREAT service. They had them in stock. None of these pictures will justify the beauty of the D700 until you have it in your hand. These were all hand held, auto ISO is awesome because you set your max and it will stop there and adjust your shutter.
JESSRT-4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 08:54 AM   #7 (permalink)
SRTforums Member
Photography Police
2011 Calendar Car
 
Parkerman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Member Number: 28776
Location: North Alabama
Posts: 5,071
Default

Yea, I just checked B&H which have it had 2,999 with a mail in $300 rebate. I got mine from wolf for 2,399.

I guess I'm just going to have to try to put it in the back of my mind and try not to think about it until it ships.
__________________
Parkerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 09:26 AM   #8 (permalink)
SRTforums Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Member Number: 12675
Location: Houston
Posts: 1,853
Default

Quote: Originally Posted by Parkerman View Post
Yea, I just checked B&H which have it had 2,999 with a mail in $300 rebate. I got mine from wolf for 2,399.

I guess I'm just going to have to try to put it in the back of my mind and try not to think about it until it ships.

If you place the camera in your cart it will go down to $2329. My total cost with 3day shipping was $2335 tax free. Is your order still on back order? What lens will you be using with it?
JESSRT-4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 09:39 AM   #9 (permalink)
SRTforums Member
Photography Police
2011 Calendar Car
 
Parkerman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Member Number: 28776
Location: North Alabama
Posts: 5,071
Default

Quote: Originally Posted by JESSRT-4 View Post
If you place the camera in your cart it will go down to $2329. My total cost with 3day shipping was $2335 tax free. Is your order still on back order? What lens will you be using with it?


For now I will be sticking mainly with my 50mm and my 60mm.

The Pro lens I will be saving up for will probably be the 24-70... Might wait on that and pick up an 85 prime. All really depends on how quick I will pay this off. Should be about Mid march or so.. Maybe sooner if I do some more senior portraits.
__________________
Parkerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 05:47 PM   #10 (permalink)
SRTforums Member
 
Join Date: May 2005
Member Number: 28361
Location: Glen Mills, PA
Posts: 3,566
Default

Quote: Originally Posted by Parkerman View Post
For now I will be sticking mainly with my 50mm and my 60mm.

The Pro lens I will be saving up for will probably be the 24-70... Might wait on that and pick up an 85 prime. All really depends on how quick I will pay this off. Should be about Mid march or so.. Maybe sooner if I do some more senior portraits.

I'm selling my 85/1.4

PM me if interested
Chris(PA) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 08:30 PM   #11 (permalink)
Super Moderator
 
Illegal Machine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Member Number: 35653
Location: H-Town
Posts: 22,128
Lifetime Premium Member
Default

Quote: Originally Posted by JESSRT-4 View Post
Sorry to hear that, I ordered mine through b&h photo, they have the best prices and GREAT service. They had them in stock. None of these pictures will justify the beauty of the D700 until you have it in your hand. These were all hand held, auto ISO is awesome because you set your max and it will stop there and adjust your shutter.

Mike, why don't you use your own screen name. This whole time, I thought Jess was getting a D700.
__________________
Quote: Originally Posted by Alpha-Omega View Post
I hate gays, I am gay...I want them to be locked on an island, I want to be one....I think they should all be in Hell, but I'm a card carrying member.

Illegal Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 09:00 PM   #12 (permalink)
SRTforums Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Member Number: 67273
Location: Windsor
Posts: 19
Default

NICE! I'm getting my D700 hopefully within a week. Just picked up two lenses and a flash for it this week. What kind of stuff do you shoot?
Petey Wit Neon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 11:05 AM   #13 (permalink)
SRTforums Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Member Number: 12675
Location: Houston
Posts: 1,853
Default

Quote: Originally Posted by Illegal Machine View Post
Mike, why don't you use your own screen name. This whole time, I thought Jess was getting a D700.

LOL, I don't have my screen name anymore, i gave it to the guy that I sold my car to. Jesse wants to get one also, but I think he is going to wait and see. Til then he will use his paperweight D80.
JESSRT-4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 04:06 PM   #14 (permalink)
SRTforums Member
Photography Police
2011 Calendar Car
 
Parkerman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Member Number: 28776
Location: North Alabama
Posts: 5,071
Default

Quote: Originally Posted by Petey Wit Neon View Post
NICE! I'm getting my D700 hopefully within a week. Just picked up two lenses and a flash for it this week. What kind of stuff do you shoot?


what lenses did you get?
__________________
Parkerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 04:16 PM   #15 (permalink)
SRTforums Member
 
coolpixer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Member Number: 695
Location: MotorCity
Posts: 1,010
Default

Quote: Originally Posted by Illegal Machine View Post
Mike, why don't you use your own screen name. This whole time, I thought Jess was getting a D700.

so who is mike ? ? ?
__________________
coolpixer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:26 PM.



(C) SRTforums.com

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2