Votes: 27 22.5%
Status
Not open for further replies.

SRT of the Month: October 2012 Poll

14K views 60 replies 33 participants last post by  Dylanderson 
#1 ·
#5 ·
Very nice cars.

JT has a beast, Manny Z is a sick track car and underSRTarmor is an old friend from SD. Gonna be a hard vote this month.

#10 ·
My vote has to go to josh. If I could vote twice, undersrtarmor would get it.

I have followed Josh's build for a long time and his car has some wild concepts in it., alot of fab work, and some badass custom stuff. He didn't even post a photo of one of my favorite mods on his car!

#12 ·
Wow, this is a tough month!!!

jtm0n3y has a sick build and making crazy power, I can't even imagine! manny z has an awesome track car! underSRTarmor put down some amazing times when he was on the stock turbo! DickSRT has one of the best looking SRT's on the forum!!!

It's so cool to see everyone does most of their own work and all cars this month are pretty equal in my book! Since I've been following Manny's posts on road racing and aero the longest, my vote will go with him.

#23 ·
Yet another intriguing set of cars

MannyZ with his emphasis on DIY suspension upgrades and track performance. And a figure in Nor-cal's earier community get togethers.....

JTmon3y - with his high HP techno race-gas mobile, all hands on work

underSRTarmor = another military man with maizo-fuel and a fatty turbo and track presence

dicksrt - with a resurrected skittle, now with a lowered FATTY stance, blacked out and lowered, big turbo, corn gas sippin, coilovers - impressive indeed and subtle

time to vote.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.