• FastBlast2

Votes: 25 22.1%
Status
Not open for further replies.

SRT of the Month: July 2012 poll

13K views 55 replies 29 participants last post by  Supa Rich 
#1 · (Edited)
#13 ·
I voted for drago because i hate when people take the wing off and paint the stupid evo mod. Drago was the only one with this!

#19 ·
It is a good thing, because I would sell it befored I ruined it with the evo mod or no wing!

#25 ·
No I don't think so.....I built a show car with some motor work and more to be done and did it the way I wanted to and if you don't like it I don't care that's why I said good thing it's not your car....u mist not know what "big ass wheels" are because 18's are not big pretty sure stock are 17 unless it's an acr.

#26 ·
The last comment wasn't about your car! I was just stating that's it's stupid. Like people having to jack there cars up to put 24's on.

#27 · (Edited)
All great cars deff reping for white tho and there is a lot of work in slickneons car for thos who dont know it was a reg neon from the begining

Edit: btw the pics in his thread does no justice for the car!!

Sent from my PC36100 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

#30 ·
Holy crap where have I been....

No hating in these threads

#32 ·
It would take more than you to bother me son, all I see you as is another punk behind a keyboard.

Now back OT

Cam2 FTMFW :thumbsup:

#38 ·
Fastblast2 I has got to say not many cars look good with a unrolled bumper .... Ps I love your mirrors I have the same ones

Good luck to all

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.