Dodge SRT Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

SRT of the Month Discussion Thread

49K views 168 replies 53 participants last post by  MichaelSrt4 
#1 · (Edited)

BEFORE YOU MAKE ANY POSTS PLEASE READ THE RULES

Click here for the rules http://www.srtforums.com/forums/f389/srt-ride-month-official-rules-486627/#post6876130
This thread is for discussing the Ride of the Month.

Please keep all questions, comments, and whatever else in this thread.

I would like to thank FNG (Mike) first of all for giving me the suggestion to run with it and all of the Staff agreed on making this section possible.

I think it is going to be a good time.

Any comments, suggestions (negative or positive) are welcome.

Thank you
Pete

See less See more
#135 ·
i was wondering why there was no up to date srtotm stuff...i remember checking the rides out often on my buddys account before i even owned an srt, back in my 240 days. Used to get stoked just seeing some of the cars people had up. Would be a shame to see it take a bow.
me too

#142 ·
I believe any srt can win it. You just to put ur heart into it and thats all that matters

Sent from my HTC Evo using AutoGuide app

#144 ·
Dude... rwcjon... Love your avatar! Gaara is tight. Did you watch the new episode? WAR!! anyways.. I completely agree with everyone.. lets get this goin'!

I love to see srt's being showcased and every detail listed about the car.. especially if the person put their blood, tears, and sweat into their baby!

#145 ·
Haha thanks and yea I saw it. I hate waiting every week for a new ep especially right when it gets good lol

Sent from my HTC Evo using AutoGuide app

#157 ·
just curious ever think of doing srt of the year? by taking all the srt's that won srt of the month and putting all of them up against eachother for best of the year? I think that would be cool, sorry if someone already mentioned this haha

#167 ·
f I ever won I would be happy just being upgraded to a premium member for free. I guess this would not do much for those that are already premium members though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.