Dodge SRT Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

SRT of the Month Discussion Thread

49K views 168 replies 53 participants last post by  MichaelSrt4 
#1 · (Edited)

BEFORE YOU MAKE ANY POSTS PLEASE READ THE RULES

Click here for the rules http://www.srtforums.com/forums/f389/srt-ride-month-official-rules-486627/#post6876130
This thread is for discussing the Ride of the Month.

Please keep all questions, comments, and whatever else in this thread.

I would like to thank FNG (Mike) first of all for giving me the suggestion to run with it and all of the Staff agreed on making this section possible.

I think it is going to be a good time.

Any comments, suggestions (negative or positive) are welcome.

Thank you
Pete

See less See more
#113 ·
What if we did for COTM a specific category to make it more balanced when it comes to voting. It seems like a good majority of the months, that if there is a dedicated race car it will almost always win. So for example... COTM noms for February best interior. COTM for March Best Track Car, and the list goes on. Then every few months throw in best overall COTM, which combines a mod list, and executes every aspect of the build. I think it would help balance out the voting each month.

#116 ·
We actually did make a section for themed Srt of the month but it never got put together completely. We were going to run two for each month. Themed and the regular. I just have been way too busy to put anything together. I don't have Internet connection anymore either which makes it hard to do anything on a phone. I am getting ready to do two back to back months of training in the marines and then deploy to afghan. Sorry guys I just can't host it anymore. Hopefully we can get someone to step in asap.

#119 ·
gotta keep this alive. im sure alot of people, myself included, have wanted to graces the pages of srt of the month. its alot of fun and all in good competition. shows off some sexy cars too.

#124 ·
You guys have gotta bring this back! The whole reason I am building my car with the care and quality I am is to one day get nominated fo SRTOTM. I have enough sense not to fool myself into thinking I would win. This part of the website cannot die! Without SRTOTM my whole build and modification has been for nothing.

#131 · (Edited)
I deff agree that SRTOTM should continue, I don’t build my car with it in mind but after all the headaches we go through moding even just a nomination is like an extra strength Tylenol lol. I mean it just lets you know that you did some things right and motivates you to do more, it also lets you check out what other guys are up to with their cars. Who doesn't love recognition?

#126 ·
I would run it guys like i have done in the past but i am getting ready to deploy to afghan and busy as helllllllll...

#128 ·
only current site staff will manage it. We will not turn it over to new members.

But basically there's a lot of PM stuff, reviewing and collecting images and info, and other stuff that just can prove to be a headache when the members being nominated don't provide it all in a timely manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.