Dodge SRT Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

October 2012 SRT of the Month Nomination Thread

13K views 75 replies 26 participants last post by  whiteSRT69 
#1 ·
Srt of the Month Nomination for:

October 2012

• We are looking for Best Srt's this Month.
  • We need 3 Nominations before the person will be contacted as well.
  • All other standard rules apply as stated in the stickies.
Let the Nominating Begin!!!!

See less See more
#53 ·
#46 ·
SRT otm

First, sorry to hear that BAD98rt had a trans issue. But when you are making that much power, shit going to happen..

Thanks to my fellow suspension, handling nerd uturner for posting these pics. :thumbsup:

Thank you all for the nominations. This is one thing that I would of never expected.

As most of you know, and can see I have been around here for a pretty long damm time. Does not seem like 9+ years. Even better yet, come feb I will have owned this car for 10 years!:wah?!:

A little history. I bought the car new with 3 miles on it, From Autowest Dodge, with 3 miles on the clock. The first thing I noticed was, that for a little 4 banger turbo, it had a good amount of torque.
Of course the mod bug hit soon there after but, I was more interested in making this handle much better then it did. Many, many hours later in designing, building, and testing parts for the car, I am pretty happy where it is at right now in power , handling, and looks wise.

A lot of people have asked me in the past, and still ask me on occasion. Why have you spent so much time and effort on doing this to a "neon". Being the sarcastic asshole that I am on occation, I would just answer Because I can, and I like to see the look of confusion on the faces of individuals with "faster" and way more expensive cars, when I used blow by them on the road courses. :eveilgrin

Now I have slowly but surely been doing some stuff to it, so I can drive it on the street again. With all my commitment to the Military in the past 5 years, I have not been able to drive it anyware but around the block a few times. :ben: Just waiting for my new tires to get here (kumho XS 245x40x17) get them installed, reg and ins the car, and I am ready to go.

Thanks again for the nominations....

#48 ·
I nominate dicksrt, his wheel and tire set up is insane!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.