Dodge SRT Forum banner

Srt of the Month (March 2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.

March 2012 Srt of the Month

16K views 79 replies 41 participants last post by  Dragoncustompc 
#1 · (Edited)
#63 · (Edited)
Things have sure changed around here, you have 2 fully built cars (rhunter&chief) losing to a car with wheels and coilovers...3 years ago those things wouldn't get you 1 vote.

#69 ·
You are correct.. I went up agaisnt a custom colored car with a whole lot more work done then me.. I had really good photo's when it came time to vote.. I lost bye 3 votes and we were tied on the last day.. I honestly think if you have professional photes of your car you have a better chance of winning.. people just like the car due to the photo's IMO

Sent from my SCH-I405 using AutoGuide.com App

#71 ·
this is so hard between the white and red srt.... the red srt cuz soly the sticker on the back window that says its stock with pacman gunning down cobra and vette symbol lmao... the white because i have white and he has pics of his car on nurburgring big fan of road racing... decions decions lol

#72 ·
i ended up voting for cheif. because built motor that he looks to have done him self. i give major props to anyone who does there own work as i do myself. i have no respect for someone who pays to have there car built just because they can if or dont have the "know how" because if i can learn to do these mods myself anyone can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.