Dodge SRT Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

August 2012 SRT of the Month Nomination Thread

15K views 82 replies 26 participants last post by  Flame 
#1 ·
Srt of the Month Nomination for:

August 2012

• We are looking for Best Srt's this Month.
  • We need 3 Nominations before the person will be contacted as well.
  • All other standard rules apply as stated in the stickies.
Let the Nominating Begin!!!!

See less See more
#56 ·
I'd say this is happening because some people here don't have manners. Every time someone posts up anything, either a thread asking anything, or uploading pics, there's always someone who comes and write down a stupid comment. I understand people are free to say whatever they think, but there are ways to say things. People might disagree on likes or dislikes, but hey, they need to find the proper way to say, "you should change this or that", "This doesn't look that good", "if I was you I'd do this". You know, I'm not saying this to start a big deal, but I'm sure many people here feel uncomfortable whenever they post up something and someone comes and say "are you stupid?", "don't you read, you whatever(any insult), that was previously answered", instead of saying "hey that was post before, here's the thread, read it.", or anything like that, not losing kindness. I'm sure someone will say something about this I'm saying, probably not good, but the lack of values and kindness messes up anything. I hope this works in any way and opens some people's eyes so they wont be that mean whenever they want to criticize someone's car. After all, we ALL drive they same car with different mods, therefore, we should start seeing each other as a family, no matter how far you live from others. Have a nice day people.

#19 ·
ill second zeta2.8

#17 ·
whoa whoa whoa!!! i've been on here for 8 years and never once a nomination.. i do one lil photoshoot with wifey and y'all wanna nominate nominate nominate?! LOL.. cool guys.. i was thinking about doing another photoshoot and finishing up my SRTdrive dot com profile... people want more wifey.. y'all don't know i have a couple running threads with tons of her in OT.. :rofl:

#40 · (Edited)
Well Damn! how about now?:

I nominate zeta 2.8
HOw many do i need? the rules said 2? thats why i got the PM from the moderator (previously posted)? so i dont understand what the problem is? i can easily get more nOmination i just dont want to turn this thing into a 10 page thread..:lol: im kidding..

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.