Status
Not open for further replies.

April ROTM Nomination thread!!!

13K views 54 replies 34 participants last post by  03solaryeller 
#1 ·
Srt of the Month Nomination for:

April 2012

This Month is a Normal Poll.
We are looking for Best Srt's this Month.

Once again we are looking for the Best Srt's this month.

We need 3 Nominations before the person will be contacted as well.
all other standard rules apply as in stated in the stickies.

Let the Nominating Begin!!!!

See less See more
#2 ·
Can we do a hellaflush/stanced ROTM? I think it'll get a lot of traffic. Goomba, Blue beast, mattbeuche, blooodredsrt, etc.

Just an idea.

#4 ·
I think a stanced/slammed srt for ROTM would definitely be a change from the average SRT even though alot of people frown upon it I have just as much work,time, and money invested into my SRT.
I'm new to this I don't really know how it works dereku told me about it but definitely would be interested

#5 ·
if they get nominated then they get nominated but since there are only a few of them its not much of a race

#7 ·
yes but you can not nominate 4 people. You may nominate one

#9 ·
In that case,

Can we get a Drag car SRT-4 of the month? How about a stock turbo SRT-4 of the month?

Do you guys see where I'm going? Having a separate competition is frigging stupid! Nominate who you want and let the chips fall where they may!!

#10 · (Edited)
For example October 2011 ROTM was between red cars. I don't see much difference here. I would actually support an all out Drag car ROTM show down as well.

I see Black beast got the ball rolling, so I'll toss out a nomination for Bloodredsrt4 since he was one of the first ones to do the whole stance thing here.

#15 ·
I agree with Sphipps 110% on this one. No frigging separate category!!

Shit you young guys don't give a shit about performance or reliability, or ride quality anyways. Just nice rims!! We are in the "all about looks phase" and I'm actually ok with that as long as mods don't destroy usage of the car.

I'll tell ya what! You guys better hurry up and have your "hella flush" SRT4 of the month now!!

http://www.srtforums.com/forums/f41/my-winter-project-618451/

Because when this guys^^^^^ car is done? It's gonna shit on EVERY supposed cool car on this site!! This is some hard core custom shit that half of the guys on this site know NOTHING about!!

Hell! His car looks 40 times better than bloodred's and it's still under construction. :readclose

#17 ·
Rhunter, your responses to what these guys do to their cars is exactly what gave me the idea to suggest something like this. I'm not into the style myself, and neither are a lot of people here, but like it or not, it's catching on. I wouldn't do it to my car, but that's the beauty of these forums. You get to see what everyone else is up to, but do whatever you want to your own car.

I just figured that since people feel so strongly one way or the other, that it would generate a lot of interest.

#19 ·
i nominate Topsey Kretts

#35 ·
I like Boosting snails car!! :thumbsup:

I think this is the year that Mike Bard finally blows up his engine.

It will probably happen during our Mason Dixon Re-match. He won't have to worry about red lighting, he will be blown up by the 1000 ft. :jester:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.