Dodge SRT Forum banner

any srt-4's in Nebraska?

20K views 340 replies 35 participants last post by  RTShadow 
#1 ·
I believe I am the first person to have one in my area, are there any others in NE?
2003 solar yellow srt-4:D

#4 ·
Hey, I might be coming through Kearney tues. night! :) My g.f. and I are heading out to Denver for a trip. I figured we'd get some of the drive done that night after work and planned to make it as far as Kearney and stay there overnight! PM me if you're intrested in meeting somewhere. Haven't seen a yellow one just yet! Besides, SRT's around this state are pretty rare!

p.s. Yeah, I think I got the first one in town here. That felt pretty good. The insurance spike doesn't though. Yeeesh.

#6 ·
Justin, that would be me over at 150ish and industrial road. I work down there. Haven't seen the yellow one just yet, but I've gone down there (Rush st.) the last couple of weeks.

You mention that the SRT might be out of the question right now, but you might want to head up to Jim's Dodge Country. They had a black one on their showroom floor and sold it within the last few weeks. Well, I went up there to give my sales rep. a ride along after the break-in. He said the guy who bought it is returning it already with something like 100 miles on it! Apparently, it was an impulse buy. The guy had 3 kids and a wife and after getting it felt that he shouldn't have purchased it (Impractical apparently...bah! It's still a 4-door). Sounds like he regretted it. Anyway, you should be able to get a good deal on it considering it's now a "used" car (wish I would have stumbled on that before I picked mine up) and you'll take some of that depreciation hit off the purchase price right from the get go with low miles to boot!

#7 ·
Trust me, I can't afford one right now. I've got about 2yrs left of payments on my car, my credit blows, and my insurance is already high enough. Even if I could afford the car, I don't think I could afford the insurance unless I somehow won the lottery. Black is my second prefered choice for color though (behind silver).

Justin

#8 ·
tourek you got yours from jims dodge country right? i seen that one on a saturday and it was sold like the next friday. silver is what i wanted. there are a couple in council bluffs too.

#9 ·
Wow, someone responded to the Nebraska thread:D ! Yeah, that was me. Picked up the saturday after I had seen it on the previous weekend. They treated me fairly well there. The ones in C.B. could be the Rhoden cars. They were asking 3k over sticker!! Sorry, I'd pick up a WRX for that price.

Do you plan on getting one?

#10 ·
yeah im gonna get one. i wanted a sliver one but i might go with red. ive had too many silver cars. i 3was hoping they would come out with white but no luck. i have to pay some shit off but i should have a 2004 by next summer. have you added any aftermarket parts yet? there are some good shit out already. i was thinking about a 2002 wrx cause the awd would be awsome for winter but its not nearly as fast as the srt. plus, the new wrxs look kinda a funny, and a used 2002 cost about the same as a new one.

#11 ·
Hey local srt owners

I am in Omaha and will be trading my 240 for an srt 4 next summer. I'm just curious which dealers did you go to and did they give a hard with the the price of the car?

I keep checking the dealerships and it looks like woodhouse always has 1 or 2. And whats the word on the council bluffs dodge dealership.

Thanks for the info

#13 ·
I live in Bellevue. I own a 03 Blk one.

#15 ·
I can get you one from Woodhouse at cost no dealer mark up, just leat me know when your ready and I'll put you in touch with the right man. It was probley me the only ones I've seen in Bellevue is mine and a yellow one that a guy on base owns. Have you seen my truck before Red Dakota R/T with silver stripes and the Super Bee logo? My truck doesn't seem that fast any more, haha. I almost traded it for another SRT haha but don't wan another insurance hike! Have you rode in one yet?

#16 ·
05 models, sorry, neon line and srt-4 is gone after the 04 model. dodge is bringing back the lancer, they bought the name back from mitsu. a long time ago, dodge had a lancer. srt-4 is very limited production. you dont see many of them, they only made 3300 in 03, and most of them were sent to CA & FL. 04, the production was kicked up a little b/c they started shipping to canada. 03 was only US.
dave

#19 ·
Let me know if ya want a good ride.

#20 ·
srt4gasm said:
now there seems to be some confusion about the 2005 models. Some people are saying they will have one and now some people are saying they won't which one is correct?
whether or not they will have one, i dont know. but i do know you shouldnt expect a dealer to know untill 2006 whether or not there will be a 2005 model. check out the official threads on here, they usually know whats going on.

#21 ·
zro26t,

hey, think I saw you on 370 headed towards the kennedy. God damn that is a sexy car, got my wife convinced to let me get one next year. Can't wait. You may have see a SVT focus behind me, ya, he thought he was going to keep up with me. Whatever! I might just have to take you up on that ride.

#23 ·
Srt4gasm, you probably saw my wife on her way to work with it. Seriously let me know if you want a ride.

#24 ·
Hey cueball, I work in STRATCOM. Maybe we can hook up sometime, have you done anything to yours yet? Did you get your alarm activated? Chat with ya later.

#25 ·
Yeah, I had the stage one put in with the financing for the car when I bought it. I've been lazy but I need to go get a k&n filter this weekend. Otherwise the only other things are a new head unit, sub, and amp. I bought mine at Rhoden over in Council Bluffs and they're a bunch of morons over there so I haven't gotten my alarm activated yet. I'm thinking I'll either go to woodhouse or jim's and get it done. Have you gotten your's activated? I was thinking about going out to Mid America but it's only an 1/8 mile track and I really wanna go to a quarter mile.

#26 ·
I had a big discussion with Woodhouse over the alarm, they told me there wasn't one in it and after hours of talk with them and the engineers and the printout from here showing how to do it they sent their SRT Tech to my house to activate it, haha! I went to Mid America once with it , there wasn't to many cars there that were faster even though they had 2-3 grand in mods. Shoot me an email to here and I'll give ya my number maybe we can hook up sometime. I was going back to work after lunch today and there was a Black SRT with after market wheels sitting in front of the visitor center next to Stratcom, bastard! why couldn't he have a different color, oh well. It had TX plates on it. Hope to hear from ya.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.