"Conservatives": please read in its entirety. Learn something ffs. - SRT Forums - SRT4, SRT6, SRT8, SRT10 & Dodge Forum

Go Back   SRT Forums - SRT4, SRT6, SRT8, SRT10 & Dodge Forum > Off-Topic Area > The Water Cooler > Politics / Presidential Election

SrtForums.com is the premier Dodge SRT Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2010, 09:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 11460
Default "Conservatives": please read in its entirety. Learn something ffs.

The Next Absurd Terror Ruse: Muslim Women with Exploding Breasts

Kurt Nimmo
Infowars.com
February 7, 2010

Joseph Farah’s WorldNetDaily continues to break important news on the New World Order, one-world government, and the North American Union. However, the news website often serves as a propaganda outlet for all manner of neocon nonsense.

In order to continue the hyped Islamic terror threat, Joseph Farah and the neocons tell us Muslim women will have bombs surgically implanted in their breasts.

Case in point: Farah’s G2 Bulletin, a subscription online newsletter. In the latest edition, Mr. Farah claims we should fear Muslim women because trained surgeons who hate us for our freedom to revel in the Super Bowl and other gladiatorial diversions are implanting explosives in the breasts of Muslim women.

“Agents for Britain’s MI5 intelligence service have discovered that Muslim doctors trained at some of Britain’s leading teaching hospitals have returned to their own countries to fit surgical implants filled with explosives, according to a report from Joseph Farah’s G2 Bulletin,” WND reported on February 1. “Women suicide bombers recruited by al-Qaida are known to have had the explosives inserted in their breasts under techniques similar to breast enhancing surgery. The lethal explosives – usually PETN (pentaerythritol Tetrabitrate) – are inserted during the operation inside the plastic shapes. The breast is then sewn up.”

Is this the same MI5 renown for protecting and sheltering accused terrorists? “The alleged spiritual leader of the al-Qaida terrorist network is living with his wife and children in northern England, in a safe house paid for by the intelligence services,” The Guardian reported in July, 2002.

Is it the same MI5 that was up to its neck in Ireland’s Dirty War? If not for British agents, the IRA would have never figured out how to make high-tech explosives responsible for killing dozens of people. MI5 did a bang-up job of infilitrating the terrorist organization.

Britain’s MI6 has also sponsored and supported terrorism. “Haroon Aswat – the man British Police believe was behind the London bombings – was working for MI6, it has been confirmed by leading U.S. and French intelligence asset/agents,” New Criminologist Magazine reported in September, 2005. Haroon Aswat is the primary suspect as the mastermind of the London Bombings 7/7.

“The truth is, there is no Islamic army or terrorist group called Al Qaida,” the late British Foreign Secretary Robin Cook said. “And any informed intelligence officer knows this. But there is a propaganda campaign to make the public believe in the presence of an identified entity representing the ‘devil’ only in order to drive the TV watcher to accept a unified international leadership for a war against terrorism. The country behind this propaganda is the US.”

MI5, MI6, the CIA, German intelligence, and Mossad created what he is now called al-Qaeda “inspired” terrorism. Evidence of this is certainly not difficult to find. In fact, there is an avalanche of information on this but it is simply not reported by the corporate media or the neocon press that has a vested interest in perpetuating the Islamic terror myth. It is not merely Islamophobia that drives this effort but a need to gain political power and impose their demented worldview on the rest of us.

“With the active encouragement of the CIA and Pakistan’s ISI, who wanted to turn the Afghan Jihad into a global war waged by all Muslim states against the Soviet Union, some 35,000 Muslim radicals from 40 Islamic countries joined Afghanistan’s fight between 1982 and 1992. Tens of thousands more came to study in Pakistani madrasahs. Eventually, more than 100,000 foreign Muslim radicals were directly influenced by the Afghan jihad,” noted journalist Ahmed Rashid wrote in the late 1990s.

Rockefeller minion Zbigniew Brzezinski admitted as much. “According to the official version of history, CIA aid to the Mujahideen began during 1980, that is to say, after the Soviet army invaded Afghanistan, [on] 24 December 1979. But the reality, secretly guarded until now, is completely otherwise. Indeed, it was July 3, 1979, that President Carter signed the first directive for secret aid to the opponents of the pro-Soviet regime in Kabul. And that very day, I wrote a note to the President in which I explained to him that in my opinion, this aid was going to induce a Soviet military intervention,” he told Le Nouvel Observateur in 1998.

The so-called Islamic Brigades created by the CIA and Pakistan’s ISI were later used in Bosnia, Chechnya, Macedonia, and even on the border of China. A lengthy Congressional report by the Senate Republican Party Committee in 1997 revealed as much. The RPC report accused the Clinton administration of having “helped turn Bosnia into a militant Islamic base” leading to the recruitment through the so-called “Militant Islamic Network” of thousands of Mujahideen from the Muslim world.

The U.S. went to Britain’s MI6 to arrange a training program for the KLA (Kosovo Liberation Army). NATO and Germany’s Secret Service, the BND, joined in on the joint effort. Richard Holbrooke, now Obama’s go-man on Afghanistan and Pakistan was involved with the Stalinist influenced KLA, well known for its Mafia ties and drug running.

“Bin Laden had visited Albania himself. He was one of several fundamentalist groups that had sent units to fight in Kosovo,” The Sunday Times reported November 29, 1998.

Of course, soon after September 11, 2001, the historical record of U.S., British, Pakistani, and German involvement in terrorism was shuffled off to the memory hole. “Since September 2001, this history of Al Qaeda has largely been erased. The links of successive US administrations to the ‘Islamic terror network’ is rarely mentioned,” writes Michel Chossudovsky. “A major war in the Middle East and Central Asia, supposedly ‘against international terrorism’ was launched in October 2001 by a government which had been harboring international terrorism as part of its foreign policy agenda. In other words, the main justification for waging war on Afghanistan and Iraq has been totally fabricated. The American people have been deliberately and consciously misled by their government.”

Unfortunately, Joseph Farah and his corral of neocons, among dozens of others in the corporate media, have kept this absurdist fantasy alive. They are apparently unfazed by the improbability (not to mention the xenophobia) of their claims.

According to the G2 Bulletin, the “discovery of these methods [breast bombs] was made after the London-educated *****ian Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab came close to blowing up an airliner on Christmas Day with explosives he had stuffed inside his underpants.”

On January 27, Undersecretary for Management at the State Department, Patrick F. Kennedy, told Congress that intelligence agencies blocked revocation of Abdulmutallab’s visa and thus allowed him to be delivered to the Amsterdam airport by a shadowy individual and ultimately to Detroit. His lame exploit was videotaped by a passenger on the flight.

Do you see a pattern here? The CIA on numerous occasions has made sure operatives and patsies gained access to the United States. Ali Mohamed, aka “al-Amriki” the American, accused of participation in the 1998 bombings of the United States’ embassies in Nairobi, Kenya and in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, worked for the CIA and the Egyptian army’s military intelligence unit. According to the Boston Globe, Ali Mohamed’s “presence in the country [was] the result of an action initiated by Langley,” according to a senior official at the CIA.

Then there is the case of the blind cleric, Sheikh Omar Abdul-Rahman, who is currently serving a life sentence for his role in the World Trade Center 1993 bombings. Beginning in the 1980s, Rahman received a number of visas into the United States courtesy of the CIA. “The CIA officers claimed they didn’t know the sheikh was one of the most notorious political figures in the Middle East and a militant on the State Department’s list of undesirables,” a New York investigator said during the sensationalized trial of the blind cleric. Abdul-Rahman, despite his inclusion on a terror watch list, was able to enter and leave the country at will (or under CIA orders).

Michael Springmann, the head U.S. consular official in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, complained a few years ago that the CIA ordered him to grant visas to a more than 100 “unqualified applicants,” many of them jihadists working for the CIA asset Osama bin Laden. According to Springmann, the Jeddah consulate was run by the CIA and staffed almost entirely by intelligence agents and operated at least through 9/11. As it turns out, 11 of the 19 supposed 9/11 hijackers — notably Nawaf Alhazmi, Salem Alhazmi, and Khalid Almihdhar — received their U.S. visas at the Jeddah consulate.

Other visa anomalies abound. For instance, the notorious al-Qaeda mastermind Khalid Shaikh Mohammed (KSM), traveled regularly to the United States without any problems, even though it was said the CIA’s Renditions Branch had been looking for him since at least 1997 and he was under a federal terrorism indictment, having a $2 million reward on his head . Even though KSM was considered a terrorist and Osama bin Laden confidant, he received a new US visa on July 23, 2001. He applied for the visa using a Saudi passport and an alias (Abdulrahman al-Ghamdi), but the photo he submitted was really of him.

All of this and much more will eventually be shrugged off as “intelligence failures” and “missed opportunities.” It is anything but.

Instead of pointing out the vast and repeated inconsistencies surrounding 9/11 and evidence that al-Qaeda is a CIA operation, Farah and company hype nonsense about evil and immoral Muslims with explosives in their BVDs and surgically implanted in their breasts.

It can only be assumed they are part of the neocon effort to attack Islam and invade small and defenseless countries, or they are sincerely brain-dead and given to irrationality. Since Farah is an intelligent man, as evidenced by his writing and business efforts, the logical conclusion is that he is part of the neocon effort to spread wild and unsubstantiated propaganda designed to demonize Muslims and thus set the stage for more war crimes and crimes against humanity on par with the invasion of Iraq, responsible for slaughtering well over a million Iraqis.
__________________________________________________ __

Still afraid of the scary bad guys with beards? Or are you starting to realize that you are merely listening to your abusive [government] father's words as if it were scripture, and none of it is real?

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaake the fuck up.
VegasSRT-4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-08-2010, 06:34 AM   #2 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 12950

A lot of truth in this, along with falsehoods.
We will not stereotype Muslims and put them up for speculation for an airliner attack but will continue to strip Granny for her eyeliner.

Note: Barrack Hussein Obama has just appointed Devout Muslims, Arif Alihan and Karreem Stora to Homeland Security on policy! Guess my German grandfather who disappeared during WW1 could have had a cabinet position in today's world.

Last edited by dodgezdad; 02-08-2010 at 06:48 AM.
dodgezdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 08:50 AM   #3 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 45499

I stopped reading after "New World Order".
- Lot's o' custom stuff
SRTie4k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 03:50 PM   #4 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

thats because... you're dumb.
..and they walk amongst us with no worry or fear as we cower from them. They scratch behind our ears and rub our bellies and we coo with pleasure and show them great respect. We worship the worst hoping they recognize us and bestow us with all their wisdom, glory and mercy. We shine in their sickness. We consider them gods as they kill us. We willingly offer the children to them for the sacrifice. But hey, wasn’t that a bad call in baseball…??
Old 02-11-2010, 04:16 AM   #5 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 8197

Quote: Originally Posted by VegasSRT-4 View Post

I still like you... :-l

Quote: Originally Posted by RTShadow
who the f*** puts their own quote as a signature, you effeminate douchebag

MG42pillbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 09:45 AM   #6 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 45499

Hey I'm not the one saying a defunct wrestling federation is covertly controlling the world.
- Lot's o' custom stuff
SRTie4k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 09:58 PM   #7 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 8197

Quote: Originally Posted by SRTie4k View Post
Hey I'm not the one saying a defunct wrestling federation is covertly controlling the world.

oh boy... But you gotta admit Vegas is so cute.. I miss the Alien videos!

Quote: Originally Posted by RTShadow
who the f*** puts their own quote as a signature, you effeminate douchebag

MG42pillbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 12:03 PM   #8 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 30679

ive never heard of exploding breasts..but it sounds pretty cool...no i dont believe terrorists have enough money for a procedure like that...they mostly just have women carrying explosives under their garments, since were not allowed to search them
1996 Suzuki VS-800-Sold
mightyxwhitey53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 04:04 PM   #9 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 42633

Vegas, I want to have some of that koolaid your drinking. I want to escape reality for a while

So when are the aliens coming to save us?

Last edited by desertsoldier22; 02-16-2010 at 04:06 PM.
desertsoldier22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 06:47 PM   #10 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Are you going to insult me because you don't have any understanding or information surrounding what I've said, or is there anything relevant you have to say?

And I didn't mention anything about aliens, prick.
..and they walk amongst us with no worry or fear as we cower from them. They scratch behind our ears and rub our bellies and we coo with pleasure and show them great respect. We worship the worst hoping they recognize us and bestow us with all their wisdom, glory and mercy. We shine in their sickness. We consider them gods as they kill us. We willingly offer the children to them for the sacrifice. But hey, wasn’t that a bad call in baseball…??

Last edited by VegasSRT-4; 02-16-2010 at 07:06 PM.
Old 02-16-2010, 07:32 PM   #11 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Are you going to insult me because you don't have any understanding or information surrounding what I've said, or is there anything relevant you have to say?

And I didn't mention anything about aliens, prick.

Oh no...I a dumbass now....whoooo.

Let me just say, the whole 9/11- Iraq government conspiracy crap is along the same lines as the Roswell incident. The reality is that shit is generally much more simple than that.

Everytime there is a tragedy or great event there is always a group of people who either deny or trump up the event in order to make it sound more interesting.

Global Warming Alarmists
The Birthers
Flat Earthers
Moon conspiracy guys
Kennedy Conspiracy crap
9/11 conspiracy
There are even wild theories about the current recession (I think one of them has decent evidence)

I have heard the arguments before, I have responded...hell I could write several books responding to this nonsense. But...guess what! Other people have! So I don't need to, go to Barnes and Nobles because my damn hands are starting to hurt.

Of course there could be conspiracy among the computer manufacturers to make uncomfortable keyboards to benefit Big Med from all the carpal tunnel insurance claims. Hell I'm gonna run with it!

Last edited by desertsoldier22; 02-16-2010 at 07:56 PM.
Old 02-16-2010, 07:41 PM   #12 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Quote: Originally Posted by desertsoldier22 View Post
Oh no...I a dumbass now....whoooo.

Let me just say, the whole 9/11- Iraq government conspiracy crap is along the same lines as the Roswell incident. The reality is that shit is generally much more simple than that.

Everytime there is a tragedy or great event there is always a group of people who either deny or trump up the event in order to make it sound more interesting.

The Birthers
Flat Earthers
Moon conspiracy guys
Kennedy Conspiracy crap
9/11 conspiracy
There are even wild theories about the current recession (I think one of them has decent evidence)

I have heard the arguments before, I have responded...hell I could write several books responding to this nonsense. But...guess what! Other people have! So I don't need to, go to Barnes and Nobles because my damn hands are starting to hurt.

Of course there could be conspiracy among the computer manufacturers to make uncomfortable keyboards to benefit Big Med from all the carpal tunnel insurance claims. Hell I'm gonna run with it!

you havent heard the evidence before, you've read 'debunkings' of the evidence that was hand picked by people like the DOHS' popular mechanics

you dont know what youre talking about

and, just like your attack against me for 'aliens', none of that has anything to do with the article i posted anyways so if you want to ignore what i said to call me an idiot because i research and you 'know its dumb' then... i'm done talking to you
Old 02-16-2010, 07:52 PM   #13 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

A previous poster has indicated that you had some cool videos about aliens, so I put two and two together...its not a stretch.

If opposing viewpoints and some quick puns are enough to insult you, well I guess there is nothing I can do about that.

I never called you an idiot, but I still want the koolaid

Last edited by desertsoldier22; 02-16-2010 at 07:55 PM.
Old 02-16-2010, 07:53 PM   #14 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Quote:
Who are the dangerous conspiracy theorists?

Patrick Krey
Tenth Amendment Center
Tuesday, February 16th, 2010

The recent Medina debacle on Glenn Beck’s overrated show highlights the obvious hypocrisy of the Beltway Right-wing when it comes to conspiracy theories. Conspiracy theories that question government action are shunned while ones that endorse all-out war are to be embraced and repeated.

I have one simple question though for anyone free-thinking enough not to immediately follow whatever the voice on the radio tells them. What “conspiracy theorists” are more dangerous and deserve to be shunned by public opinion?

The ones trumpeted by people like Alex Jones whose goal is to have the 9/11 attack investigations to be reopened?

Or the ones feverishly hawked by the likes of Sarah Palin, Bill O’Reilly, Newt Gingrich, Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh that call for the American military to begin attacking Iran? The aforementioned talking heads of the mainstream conservative movement are the same voices who were mindless, unquestioning cheerleaders for Bush’s tragic, costly and unconstitutional war with Iraq (with the exception of Palin who was quiet on Iraq until shortly after McCain picked her for his running mate).

Who are the dangerous conspiracy theorists? 190110banner4

These people, who literally have blood on their hands, are now telling us that we should look with disgust on anyone who questions the official account of 9/11?

I don’t know about you but I strongly believe the guy wearing a baseball cap that says “inside job” isn’t a threat to anyone. On the other hand, the self-appointed leaders of the conservative movement, who have already gotten countless people killed and seriously maimed with their “conspiracy theories” while screeching for more war are the dangerous ones.

Patrick D. Krey, Esq. is a freelance writer who works in the corporate world and has an M.B.A., J.D. (law degree) and an L.L.M. (masters of law) from the University of Buffalo. Patrick is also a general practice Attorney admitted to the bar in New York State. His writings focus on national issues and have been published online at JBS.org, PrisonPlanet.com, Antiwar.com, Infowars.com, The Tenth Amendment Center and in The New American bi-weekly print magazine. He has also been featured on the online radio show The Constitutional Coalition.

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.” Gandhi

You're one of the many people that is shifting from the 'laughing' to the 'fighting'. You want people who actually watchdog the government and do the job corporate media is squelching to shut up and go away? For what? so you aren't 'annoyed' with things that aren't pro American rosy happy cheery propaganda anymore? Fuck you. When you fight me, I will win.
Old 02-16-2010, 07:57 PM   #15 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Thats not nice....

So the Popular Mechanics guys are in on it! Let me tell you secret....I'm a secret informant too! I am here spreading lies and propaganda because I would love to have a world, marxist government. Hell! I love soup lines and gulags!

I like you...your funny!

Last edited by desertsoldier22; 02-16-2010 at 08:00 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement