Dodge SRT Forum banner

Ohio Spring Meet 2013

5K views 91 replies 22 participants last post by  slickneon19 
#1 ·
So do you guys wanna meet up again in the Spring of 2013? Maybe same place as last year (Quaker Steak in Cbus) or somewhere new? What do you guys thing?

#71 ·
^^^Hopefully this will be a better turnout than Dragway 42 event. My son and I had a good time watching those vans...I mean Calibers, run! :rofl:
Just a low turnout, and sad to see that things weren't working out for you either that day. I'm assuming bad track prep!!

#75 ·
An update!

Okay guys and gals! I was asked by Travis (slickneon19) if I could help set things up do to him having surgery. And as of right now I can tell you people that the date has been set for SATURDAY,APRIL 6TH.

I've sent Travis a PM letting him know that the date has been secured for that weekend and I'm just waiting to hear back from him. I do know that we will need to be doing a head count for this event so that myself or Travis can get back with Quaker with a definite number. As of right now, they(Quaker) are preparing for 30+ cars and roughly 60+ people.

So for right now stay tuned into this thread for the UPDATES. I do not, at this time, want to start a new thread without hearing from Travis, since he is the original person setting this "fun time" up for us.

#76 ·
Okay guys and gals! I was asked by Travis (slickneon19) if I could help set things up do to him having surgery. And as of right now I can tell you people that the date has been set for SATURDAY,APRIL 6TH.

I've sent Travis a PM letting him know that the date has been secured for that weekend and I'm just waiting to hear back from him. I do know that we will need to be doing a head count for this event so that myself or Travis can get back with Quaker with a definite number. As of right now, they(Quaker) are preparing for 30+ cars and roughly 60+ people.

So for right now stay tuned into this thread for the UPDATES. I do not, at this time, want to start a new thread without hearing from Travis, since he is the original person setting this "fun time" up for us.
Sweet I can't wait. I'm ready for this now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.