Official HAWAII thread - Page 5 - SRT Forums - SRT4, SRT6, SRT8, SRT10 & Dodge Forum

Go Back   SRT Forums - SRT4, SRT6, SRT8, SRT10 & Dodge Forum > Regional Forums > US Regional Forums > Southwest

SrtForums.com is the premier Dodge SRT Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2009, 07:45 AM   #61 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 20771

i think neonwerx is dead...no more da site...where in the hell are we supposed to discuss cruises at? not enough of the local guys come here to orgaznize one....i want to cruise when i come back from holiday.

agp gt3076r, agp returnline, 750cc inj, ptp stg3 clutch, dtec fcbc, txs wideband tuner, needswing dp, quickwhips bfmic, stg1, stg2 coilovers, 18" axis reverbs.

RACER-X-DRE is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-20-2009, 10:23 AM   #62 (permalink)
Premium Member (Lifetime)

Member Number: 65499
Lifetime Premium Member

Quote: Originally Posted by RACER-X-DRE View Post
i think neonwerx is dead...no more da site...where in the hell are we supposed to discuss cruises at? not enough of the local guys come here to orgaznize one....i want to cruise when i come back from holiday.

we should start a post on the hawaii thread, all the memebers on here that are on Oahu, and what they have(i.e. yr and color) and where they live to have a good idea of a central meeting spot.

Evan
2004 dodge srt-4 (stockish)
1997 dodge neon (srt swap)
edub20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 12:40 PM   #63 (permalink)
SRTforums Nazi Admin

Member Number: 43767
Lifetime Premium Member

yeah go for it man..... i posted a link to this thread from the neonwerx site and you could do the same.
Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 12:48 PM   #64 (permalink)

Lifetime Premium Member

Quote: Originally Posted by Pete View Post
yeah go for it man..... i posted a link to this thread from the neonwerx site and you could do the same.

Ive tried the sire but it wont work for me on a miltary computer, ill have to try it when i get off work

Evan
Old 12-20-2009, 07:04 PM   #65 (permalink)

Member Number: 44069
Lifetime Premium Member

Quote: Originally Posted by RACER-X-DRE View Post

sup uncle dre, im still here, actually i tried logging into neonwerx, but no mo already, i need parts, suspension, i needb my syncros to be fixed, anybody know???
lmk. many of u have seen my srt swapped neon that lazyd(jerry) use to drive. silver w/ kaminari, black and silver hood?

808-388-0404
badboy68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 09:46 AM   #66 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 76844

wats up stage2 20 g looking to upgrade motor need to know some good shops in the ohau area

but yeah i been looking for some srt guys here but i never found much one white and a yellow one (needs to get a new sticker) but yeah hit it up
redsrt4stage2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 09:51 AM   #67 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 76844

damn i miss the cruises up the h3 miss the tunnel
redsrt4stage2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 12:22 AM   #68 (permalink)

Member Number: 44069
Lifetime Premium Member

im looking for parts, suspension, anybody get? im in ewa?
badboy68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 06:17 PM   #69 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 60902

wow pete got rid of the car......FUCK the RECON overthere....there are shops that will pass your shit no matter what you have for a price...BUT its the COPS, when they dont see your recon sticker act like dicks...especialy you white and black ppl(very rasiest)..fortrnely i didnt have that problem because i haged out and looked like a local...and lived in the geto waipahu.....but is really bad on the breaking in to cars shit out there....hawaii is missed especialy H3 on my bike and going from end of island to the other...bikes is what to have overthere....cheaper on gas then cars and cops will not try to pull you over once your going over 100>>>>(I KNOW FOR A FACT)...well good luck over there pete and if i had a chance to continue my 5 years overthere i would.....mahalo bra.....
Old 01-09-2010, 08:54 AM   #70 (permalink)

Lifetime Premium Member

Quote: Originally Posted by smoothasdee View Post
wow pete got rid of the car......FUCK the RECON overthere....there are shops that will pass your shit no matter what you have for a price...BUT its the COPS, when they dont see your recon sticker act like dicks...especialy you white and black ppl(very rasiest)..fortrnely i didnt have that problem because i haged out and looked like a local...and lived in the geto waipahu.....but is really bad on the breaking in to cars shit out there....hawaii is missed especialy H3 on my bike and going from end of island to the other...bikes is what to have overthere....cheaper on gas then cars and cops will not try to pull you over once your going over 100>>>>(I KNOW FOR A FACT)...well good luck over there pete and if i had a chance to continue my 5 years overthere i would.....mahalo bra.....

what all do they look for in this "recon"? any idea of a shop that is more lieniant than others? does military have to register and have HI insurance?

Evan
Old 02-02-2010, 03:36 AM   #71 (permalink)
Premium Member

Member Number: 77497
Premium Member

Quote: Originally Posted by redsrt4stage2 View Post
damn i miss the cruises up the h3 miss the tunnel

You guys want to throw together a meet soon? I just moved to the island with my '05 SRT-4 and I was hoping something would be going on sometime soon. Going on an East Pac in about a month. I'd def like to meet up with some enthusiasts, this is my first SRT.
TyelerATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 03:52 AM   #72 (permalink)
SRTforums Nazi Admin

Lifetime Premium Member

If you have any questions let me know. I have been on this site for a very long time now and have done many different routes with my car when i had it. I know what mods will help .
Old 02-03-2010, 05:51 PM   #73 (permalink)
Premium Member

Member Number: 77497
Premium Member

I just got the car a few weeks ago, and it's a pretty fun drive. I've only ever owned Honda/Acura's before this so I'm really unfamiliar with this type of engine. I would definitley like to modify the car, performance wise. Any help would be greatly appreciated. When I had my last car, I was in a big club that met once a month at least. Do you guys do anything like that here in Hawaii?
TyelerATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 08:15 PM   #74 (permalink)
SRTforums Nazi Admin

Lifetime Premium Member

well i don't have the srt anymore... i sold it a few months back. but definitely start out with exhaust, wga, tuning device i.e. safcII, motor mount inserts and an aem uego wideband. That will help you out a lot. What do you have done right now, if you aren't sure take some pictures of the engine bay and of the interior/exterior of the car so i can let you know what you have. Upload the pictures to a image hosting website like photobucket and use the img url code to paste in here.
Old 02-08-2010, 09:54 PM   #75 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 20771

Quote: Originally Posted by TyelerATX View Post
You guys want to throw together a meet soon? I just moved to the island with my '05 SRT-4 and I was hoping something would be going on sometime soon. Going on an East Pac in about a month. I'd def like to meet up with some enthusiasts, this is my first SRT.

east pac? sound like a submariner...what boat you on?

if you see a silver srt-4 with the plates "idareu" thats me.

but go with exactly what pete said. as far tuning devices go...id go with diablo sport predator tuner....just in case you wind up going big turbo...you already have it.

ive been wanting to go on a cruise for months already...but the local site www.neonwerx.com is OOC and no one knows whats going on with it...i should call kevin about it..but im to lazy..lol

agp gt3076r, agp returnline, 750cc inj, ptp stg3 clutch, dtec fcbc, txs wideband tuner, needswing dp, quickwhips bfmic, stg1, stg2 coilovers, 18" axis reverbs.

RACER-X-DRE is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement