Official HAWAII thread - Page 4 - SRT Forums - SRT4, SRT6, SRT8, SRT10 & Dodge Forum
 
 


Go Back   SRT Forums - SRT4, SRT6, SRT8, SRT10 & Dodge Forum > Regional Forums > US Regional Forums > Southwest

SrtForums.com is the premier Dodge SRT Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2009, 08:58 PM   #46 (permalink)
SRTforums Nazi Admin
 
Pete's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Member Number: 43767
Location: MCBH Hawaii
Posts: 16,224
Lifetime Premium Member
Default

yes i am in the marines. the safety check was really easy for my wife's car (2007 honda civic stock). all they did was check the lights and brakes pretty much haha.
__________________
ran a 12.11 at 111 on the stock turbo 1.68 60ft
DRIVE A 2011 Mustang GT 5.0 CS
425/397 JLT intake, Arh headers catless x pipe, gt 500 axle back exhaust, and bama tuner
Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 12-11-2009, 09:01 PM   #47 (permalink)
SRTforums Nazi Admin
 
Pete's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Member Number: 43767
Location: MCBH Hawaii
Posts: 16,224
Lifetime Premium Member
Default

yeah man i was pretty shocked i got it that low... here was my fs add when i was selling it.

PERFORMANCE:
act 6puck sprung clutch - $589
agp standard bfmic (nonrace) - $650
agp 50trim kit standard 63a/r - $1900
evolution 38mm external wga (came with 50trim kit)
mopar cai - $310
agp returnline kit - $330
coolingmist standard trunkmount kit (water/meth injection) - $375
safcII - $275
maddog 58% sts - $110
Aem uego wideband - $260
mpx 62mm throttle body with spacer - $260
boomba fuel rail - $155
walbro 255 - $110
rc750cc inj - $325
stg1 pcm - $470
dcr oil modifier - $50
ported intake manifold - $75
agp cold side pipe with hks bov – $395
autometer 30/30 boost gauge - $60
greddy turbo timer - $75
ngk 4306 spark plugs gapped at .032 - $12
MPX single exit exhaust - $550
ptp check valve - $60
cryo treated tob fork - $199
HONDATA intake manifold gasket - $50
and of course can't forget about the 180 tstat - $15
SUSPENSION:
meghan racing coilovers - $895
bwoody traction bars with h-brace - $329
dc sports front strut bar $130
mopar rear strut bar - $115
EXTERIOR:
revolution motorsports red comm. edition stripes - $80
headlights have eyelids - $10
enkei rs-7 18x7.5 (painted black) - $640
Falken ZIEX ZE-912 235/40R-18 95W XL B - $480
tinted tails (nightshades and clear) $20
rolled bumper mod (zipties)
shorty antenna (ebay $20)
custom license plate bracket srt-4 logo (ebay $20)
INTERIOR:
byvampdesign red interior gauges $45
kenwood head unit $125
polk audio front speakers $75
volt gauge $50
oil gauge $50
3 gauge pillar $60

TOTAL INVESTED WITHOUT SHIPPING AND INSTALLATION FEES: $10,544
Car ran a best of a 12.11 on the stock turbo at 111.10 (at coastal plains). I have many pictures of the vehicle from before everything until it is the way it is today. I have not ran the car on the BIG TURBO yet but was hoping to run a 11.6 at 120+ mph. The car is very fast and was a great car to own. The only reason I am selling the car is due to getting orders to Hawaii and she has to go.
__________________
ran a 12.11 at 111 on the stock turbo 1.68 60ft
DRIVE A 2011 Mustang GT 5.0 CS
425/397 JLT intake, Arh headers catless x pipe, gt 500 axle back exhaust, and bama tuner
Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 09:31 AM   #48 (permalink)
Premium Member (Lifetime)
 
edub20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Member Number: 65499
Location: Honolulu, HI
Posts: 1,822
Lifetime Premium Member
Default

Quote: Originally Posted by Pete View Post
yes i am in the marines. the safety check was really easy for my wife's car (2007 honda civic stock). all they did was check the lights and brakes pretty much haha.

thats what i figured. Kaneohe is pry bout 15 miles from Hickam right? But hopefully i dont have to take apart or sell my srt, if i cant make her faster ( more illegal) then illl just make her look good til i get back to the states or orders somewhere else in 3 years. ive heard its civic heaven over there and ill pry be looking into buying one when i get there because of gas prices. and cuz i dont wanna put too many miles on the srt
__________________

Evan
2004 dodge srt-4 (stockish)
1997 dodge neon (srt swap)
edub20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 09:32 AM   #49 (permalink)
Premium Member (Lifetime)
 
edub20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Member Number: 65499
Location: Honolulu, HI
Posts: 1,822
Lifetime Premium Member
Default

Quote: Originally Posted by Pete View Post
yeah man i was pretty shocked i got it that low... here was my fs add when i was selling it.

PERFORMANCE:
act 6puck sprung clutch - $589
agp standard bfmic (nonrace) - $650
agp 50trim kit standard 63a/r - $1900
evolution 38mm external wga (came with 50trim kit)
mopar cai - $310
agp returnline kit - $330
coolingmist standard trunkmount kit (water/meth injection) - $375
safcII - $275
maddog 58% sts - $110
Aem uego wideband - $260
mpx 62mm throttle body with spacer - $260
boomba fuel rail - $155
walbro 255 - $110
rc750cc inj - $325
stg1 pcm - $470
dcr oil modifier - $50
ported intake manifold - $75
agp cold side pipe with hks bov $395
autometer 30/30 boost gauge - $60
greddy turbo timer - $75
ngk 4306 spark plugs gapped at .032 - $12
MPX single exit exhaust - $550
ptp check valve - $60
cryo treated tob fork - $199
HONDATA intake manifold gasket - $50
and of course can't forget about the 180 tstat - $15
SUSPENSION:
meghan racing coilovers - $895
bwoody traction bars with h-brace - $329
dc sports front strut bar $130
mopar rear strut bar - $115
EXTERIOR:
revolution motorsports red comm. edition stripes - $80
headlights have eyelids - $10
enkei rs-7 18x7.5 (painted black) - $640
Falken ZIEX ZE-912 235/40R-18 95W XL B - $480
tinted tails (nightshades and clear) $20
rolled bumper mod (zipties)
shorty antenna (ebay $20)
custom license plate bracket srt-4 logo (ebay $20)
INTERIOR:
byvampdesign red interior gauges $45
kenwood head unit $125
polk audio front speakers $75
volt gauge $50
oil gauge $50
3 gauge pillar $60

TOTAL INVESTED WITHOUT SHIPPING AND INSTALLATION FEES: $10,544
Car ran a best of a 12.11 on the stock turbo at 111.10 (at coastal plains). I have many pictures of the vehicle from before everything until it is the way it is today. I have not ran the car on the BIG TURBO yet but was hoping to run a 11.6 at 120+ mph. The car is very fast and was a great car to own. The only reason I am selling the car is due to getting orders to Hawaii and she has to go.



lol a quarter of the thigns u have i do also and the rest are on my dream sheet of what i want to do to mine.
__________________

Evan
2004 dodge srt-4 (stockish)
1997 dodge neon (srt swap)
edub20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 09:54 PM   #50 (permalink)
SRTforums Nazi Admin
 
Pete's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Member Number: 43767
Location: MCBH Hawaii
Posts: 16,224
Lifetime Premium Member
Default

There are a lot of subbies as well here.
__________________
ran a 12.11 at 111 on the stock turbo 1.68 60ft
DRIVE A 2011 Mustang GT 5.0 CS
425/397 JLT intake, Arh headers catless x pipe, gt 500 axle back exhaust, and bama tuner
Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 09:57 PM   #51 (permalink)
Premium Member (Lifetime)
 
edub20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Member Number: 65499
Location: Honolulu, HI
Posts: 1,822
Lifetime Premium Member
Default

Quote: Originally Posted by Pete View Post
There are a lot of subbies as well here.

sweet, there was 3 in the car club i am in and 10+ others in town
__________________

Evan
2004 dodge srt-4 (stockish)
1997 dodge neon (srt swap)
edub20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 08:32 AM   #52 (permalink)
SRTforums Member
 
RACER-X-DRE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Member Number: 20771
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 1,480
Default

whats up with neonwerx.....it seems like the site is down again...

whats up pete?
__________________

agp gt3076r, agp returnline, 750cc inj, ptp stg3 clutch, dtec fcbc, txs wideband tuner, needswing dp, quickwhips bfmic, stg1, stg2 coilovers, 18" axis reverbs.

RACER-X-DRE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 01:26 PM   #53 (permalink)
SRTforums Member
 
IMWEZL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Member Number: 8269
Location: HI
Posts: 421
Default

Yeah recon is re-tard! I jumped to the 370Z because I love to autocross and I liked it so much. New owner of my old SRT4 managed to kill a SBC 5 clutch with less than 4K miles.

The Z is no slouch...not as fast as my old whip but it will get the job done. A couple of guys here on the island have pushed 330whp on a Stillen intake, headers, and complete exhaust swap. Stock 370 puts around 280ish down. The craziest thing is that the auto's are actually faster due to their quick shifts.

It would've been great to hang out with you guys one last time but I'm off this rock as of this weekend. Headed to the bayou and then I'll either chill in the sand or caves.

BTW, Pete I see your car all the time around Schofield. My old car hangs out by Hickam and I still get in trouble by my chain of command because they think it's me racing down highway.
__________________
370Z & VRSCDX

Last edited by IMWEZL; 12-15-2009 at 01:29 PM.
IMWEZL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 03:28 PM   #54 (permalink)
SRTforums Nazi Admin
 
Pete's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Member Number: 43767
Location: MCBH Hawaii
Posts: 16,224
Lifetime Premium Member
Default

Hey what is going on guys. Yea the guy who purchased my car lives by schofield. He doesn't know much about cars though so I think he will put the car to it's grave. I am giving him a lot of advice but not sure if he is taking it. The car was VERY fast with the 50trim on there and tuned with the water/meth. Gave him the water/meth kit but not sure if he installed it or not. Well hopefully he will take care of it like i did.

Pete
__________________
ran a 12.11 at 111 on the stock turbo 1.68 60ft
DRIVE A 2011 Mustang GT 5.0 CS
425/397 JLT intake, Arh headers catless x pipe, gt 500 axle back exhaust, and bama tuner
Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 10:35 PM   #55 (permalink)
SRTforums Member
 
IMWEZL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Member Number: 8269
Location: HI
Posts: 421
Default

Unless they build it themselves most preowned owners just end up killing the car.
__________________
370Z & VRSCDX
IMWEZL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 04:43 PM   #56 (permalink)
SRTforums Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Member Number: 71503
Location: 96813/17
Posts: 541
Default

Aloha Pete,

If your old car has some 18in Enkeis with a gold or bronze face/polished lip with a checkered valve cover, then it was out with us most of the afternoon till the evening. We were at the new Dodge dealership over on Ala moana boulevard for the new opening with about 8 of us there. I'll post some pics up of the meet along with your "car" later on. BTW, the car is always seen at the NEX at salt lake on fridays....well most of the time. The guy that owns it now, he wears glasses, kinda tall? I met IMWEZL once. Pretty cool guy!

Don't know you that well but im over here in the Kalihi area. Would like to meet you one day and do some installs for me when you have the time and when I have the funds to pay you. When you have time come on out to the NEX on fridays! Got some suby owners that hang out with us too.
rob808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 06:11 PM   #57 (permalink)
Premium Member (Lifetime)
 
edub20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Member Number: 65499
Location: Honolulu, HI
Posts: 1,822
Lifetime Premium Member
Default

Quote: Originally Posted by rob808 View Post
Aloha Pete,

If your old car has some 18in Enkeis with a gold or bronze face/polished lip with a checkered valve cover, then it was out with us most of the afternoon till the evening. We were at the new Dodge dealership over on Ala moana boulevard for the new opening with about 8 of us there. I'll post some pics up of the meet along with your "car" later on. BTW, the car is always seen at the NEX at salt lake on fridays....well most of the time. The guy that owns it now, he wears glasses, kinda tall? I met IMWEZL once. Pretty cool guy!

Don't know you that well but im over here in the Kalihi area. Would like to meet you one day and do some installs for me when you have the time and when I have the funds to pay you. When you have time come on out to the NEX on fridays! Got some suby owners that hang out with us too.

damn i cant wait to get to Hickam, there is only like 2 in my town in rapid city sd, but 8 srts!!!! whats NEX? i seen where salt lake is but i got to know what goes down at NEX. i cant wait to meet up with all the other fellow srt owners(and subies)!!
__________________

Evan
2004 dodge srt-4 (stockish)
1997 dodge neon (srt swap)
edub20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 08:30 PM   #58 (permalink)
SRTforums Member
 
IMWEZL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Member Number: 8269
Location: HI
Posts: 421
Default

NEX is the just like our PX. There's way more than 8 SRT4s too, you just have to be lucky enough to be there when they all hang out.

Ahhh hanging out out at the pineapple fields.

It sure was fun out here in Hi. My time is up and I'm out of here.
__________________
370Z & VRSCDX
IMWEZL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 09:00 PM   #59 (permalink)
Premium Member (Lifetime)
 
edub20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Member Number: 65499
Location: Honolulu, HI
Posts: 1,822
Lifetime Premium Member
Default

Quote: Originally Posted by IMWEZL View Post
NEX is the just like our PX. There's way more than 8 SRT4s too, you just have to be lucky enough to be there when they all hang out.

Ahhh hanging out out at the pineapple fields.

It sure was fun out here in Hi. My time is up and I'm out of here.

o we call it BX(base exchange) for the AF. thats awesome, yeah ill be there for 36 months
__________________

Evan
2004 dodge srt-4 (stockish)
1997 dodge neon (srt swap)
edub20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 09:00 PM   #60 (permalink)
SRTforums Nazi Admin
 
Pete's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Member Number: 43767
Location: MCBH Hawaii
Posts: 16,224
Lifetime Premium Member
Default

Yea that is my car. There was nothing painted under the hood when I sold it, but everything else I did. The stripes faded a lot being here in Hawaii and the car got broken into already and made a nice dent. I met the guy Ryan who bought my car and he has my number calls me occasionally for advice.
__________________
ran a 12.11 at 111 on the stock turbo 1.68 60ft
DRIVE A 2011 Mustang GT 5.0 CS
425/397 JLT intake, Arh headers catless x pipe, gt 500 axle back exhaust, and bama tuner
Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:30 AM.



(C) SRTforums.com

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2