Dodge SRT Forum banner

New Tucson Spotted Thread

132K views 1K replies 47 participants last post by  enginjoe 
#1 ·
**This thread is being dedicated to "You've Been Spotted"**
This is not a bashing area, so keep you comments to yourself!

Posting Format

Description of Vehicle

Location where Spotted

Please keep all posts "ON TOPIC" at all times, the previous thread was closed due to posting violations!

#406 ·
eRock1gn do you have a blue w/ a bumper that doesnt quite match the rest of the car? cause I was on craycroft turning onto 22nd around 14:25 and saw the blue w/ the bumper.

-then turned onto pantano around 14:30. so yes saucy, you probably saw me. btw, did you see the Z06 too... it was pretty:druel: went straight on
22nd just before I turned.

#411 ·
GT3076R installed... fuel system coming soon. Only took about 9 hours working solo.

Gonna run it straight off the WG spring (~9 psi) after break in and before the big fuel stuff goes in.

#424 ·
yep, actually I think I saw you first... dont normally go home that way, but I went to the shop on base (see previous post) and decided to take the craycroft exit. I saw you go right on golf links so I followed since its on my way home anyways.

oh, when I revved it, that was only to 3500 rpms in 3rd, my boost spike is rediculous and Im afraid to go WOT without the wideband. perhaps Im just being overly carefull, but I've had enough bad luck with the car.

it isnt as loud as dean's brothers G8, but it def. sounds very similair to a v8 with an exhaust leak in the lower rpms.

#423 ·
umm, yeah... I was gonna take the back end off yesterday, but the shop on base is closed on mondays! I will take the rest off today and maybe put a downpipe in so I dont ruin any wires and so I can stop breathing fumes at every stoplight.

I need some help with the o2 housing, the rest of the exhaust should be cake. (famous last words).... anyways, I dont remember what we did last time to get that o2 housing out, did we just take off the charge pipe to gain access?

btw, no exhaust is really slow (well it has no torque) and really loud in the cabin.

#426 ·
Don't waste time putting on the DP until you get the O2 on. Take off charge pipe. Get that oil cooler thing out of the way (two 10mm bolts up top, then tie it out of the way). Remove O2 sensor, heat shield and bracing for O2. Basically, just take off stuff until you can get the four O2 bolts off. Install new O2, then reverse process. Don't drop O2 on head, it hurts, I know...

#439 ·
I take it back... my car is def. satan.
I went to take off the o2 housing and my heat shield was rediculous, took about 30 min to get it out! then once all the o2 housing bolts were visible...
3 of the 4 bolts came right off, 1 of them was slightly rounded and it was like someone welded that piece of crap on there!!! I tried every way possible short of cutting it off, yet it remained attatched. I have to go back today and cut it off with a dremel. :flame:

anyways, after I get that little turd out, I will be installing the rest of my exhaust with brand new bolts for the o2 housing and a borrowed stud from my stock exhaust manifold. Hopefully It wont take forever.

any advice for installing the new housing and exhaust? no smart ass comments please....:stab:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.