Dodge SRT Forum banner

New Tucson Spotted Thread

132K views 1K replies 47 participants last post by  enginjoe 
#1 ·
**This thread is being dedicated to "You've Been Spotted"**
This is not a bashing area, so keep you comments to yourself!

Posting Format

Description of Vehicle

Location where Spotted

Please keep all posts "ON TOPIC" at all times, the previous thread was closed due to posting violations!

#361 ·
It was good to meet up with you too.

No joy on the repair, but thanks Mario for helping to try the part and for the slicks to break my car. Got a tow from a very interesting gentleman. Anyway, we'll have a dis-assemble party when I get back from Yuma. Man, it's going to be hard not to buy a new car now...

#368 ·
I'll be moseying down to Tucson in late Sep. I'm planning on making the 26 Sep TnT.

Note to all: Check your upper torque strut bolts and engine mounting bracket bolts. Had one work itself loose, then it got beat up by the engine rocking back and forth 1/16 of an inch. Now I have a broken 10.9 bolt to try and dig out.

85 ft lbs of torque on the strut bolts, 43 on the bracket bolts

#387 ·
Yeah, probably doing my after work commute. I hate that commute...always tons of traffic and never any opportunites for fun because of it. :gay:

Also, I saw a blue coming down Mt Lemmon. It was on a Sunday like a month ago and I just forgot to come on here and post after I saw it. :rofl:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.