Dodge SRT Forum banner

Any Reno Owners?

122K views 2K replies 44 participants last post by  jlaymanmoto 
#1 ·
Hardly see any people from reno on the forums.

#12 ·
Not from reno, but I live close by.
I am up on the Marine base in Bridgeport CA.
I do have a question. what is there to do in Reno for fun???

#16 ·
i used to live in reno but i moved back to cali. but i will be going back soon like on april cali sucks to expesnive here. i have a white one my friends has a red one also and his brother has a yellow mustang and another firend has a silver srt-4 were in a car cfrew called ENVY. you guys should go to curcit city on friday's and saterdays 10pm we are all there lost of cars all fixed up well hope to see you guys there

#17 ·
Lots of cars fixed up my ass!! A mopar BOV and catback exhaust is not all fixed up. You F**** don't even race, but yet you talk shit all day long!!! Soual or whatever his name is, might be the only decent one out of all of you and he pretty much bought his car that way. I'd be suprised if any of you guys could 14 flat, you know nothing about these cars, your a disgrace to every SRT owner alive. Have a great day :eeeek:

#19 ·
You know what dfhgs05 KISS my Culo Puto if you hate the srt-4 what hell are you doing in the SRTforums your just pissed cuz all the SRT-4's can beat you. and you cant affoed one. PINCHE GUAY Chinga Tu Madre. I bet i can take you I'll race you at the reno fernely drag race on the 2nd of aprill look for me i have a white one with a cali plate. lets see if you have the balls to show up. and race any SRT

#22 ·
hey you f****** bea***, first off i have a srt. You will never be able to beat me. Speak English, your in america if your to stupid to learn the language then get the F*** out. IM ON THE FORUMS BECAUSE I HAVE AN SRT-4!!! As far as can't affording one, that's funny mines payed off dip-shit!!! I'll race every srt there at fernly. But i got a better idea how about you go to a real strip not a sloped race car track, i know your dumb but that track is not designed for drag racing, they have you fucks racing on the staright away that is not flat nor does it have times. but good job fkjsdghfjksdhjkdskjfdskjds to you too ya fuck.

#23 ·
WOW. Pretty stong words for such a young dude. I never realized that there was such a thing as a internet hard ass. hehehe thats funny. Anyway, I just wanted to say that i think it is really dumb and immature of you guys to sit there and talk shit to someone over a chat site. and to remind you that we are all here to talk about cars and whatnot, not to start fights errr. E-fights, or pissing matches. whatever you all want to call it?!?!? its all really gay. but, whatever trips your trigger.

#24 ·
SRT-4 Blanco said:
You know what dfhgs05 KISS my Culo Puto if you hate the srt-4 what hell are you doing in the SRTforums your just pissed cuz all the SRT-4's can beat you. and you cant affoed one. PINCHE GUAY Chinga Tu Madre. I bet i can take you I'll race you at the reno fernely drag race on the 2nd of aprill look for me i have a white one with a cali plate. lets see if you have the balls to show up. and race any SRT
not trying to be a dick or anything, but dgfghs will own you. I've seen his car and i can tell you that it is not stock and that was about a year, I'm sure he has added more mods.

#25 ·
Who's black NEW ERA was that @ home depot a couple weeks ago?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.