MAPerformance SRT4 Engine Internals!!!
MAPerformance has everything you need to rebuild your SRT4!!!
MAPerformance Ultimate Duty X-beam Connecting Rods
For those of you wanting the best rod available for your build, look no further than these as there is nothing better to be found! They are rated for over 300whp per cylinder (1200+whp per motor!). Suggested rev range is safe up to 7500-8500 depending on how your long block is built.
- Made from 4340 billet steel for the ultimate strength
- American made (forged, machined, and finished)
- Shot peened/stress relieved and heat tempered
- CNC'd to perfection for the ultimate in fitment
- Require no modifications to the block or crank to fit
- Come with 7/16" ARP fasteners as a standard feature, not the weaker 3/8" like everyone else
- Weight at ~670gm per rod (stronger AND lighter than stock!)
Eagle Forged Connecting Rods
Eagle rods have been performing flawlessly in street and strip motors for years. There proprietary forged H-Beam design is not only one of the strongest designs available, but its one of the lightest also. Being able to rev quickly is the major advantage of this H-Beam rod. Being able to be rated right out of the box to 600 Wheel Horsepower is the Eagle rods killer feature.
Every Eagle rod is heat treated for durability in a racing engine, they are then stress relieved for superior rigidity, and then machined for final fitment and 100% dead on tolerances.
Manley Pro Series Turbo Tuff "I" Beam Steel Rods
Manley Pro Series connecting rods are forged from aircraft quality 4340 vacuum degassed material. Each rod is fully machined in the Manley Lakewood, NJ factory to the highest standards. Their signature "Turbo Tuff" design combines the appropriate weight and rugged strength for ultimate horsepower applications. Each rod is shot peened after machining and magnafluxed. Bores are round and without taper. Bend and twist is tightly controlled. Cap fasteners are 3/8" APR 2000 cap screws.
King Main and Rod Engine Bearings
Racing is the ultimate laboratory for testing our bearings. The loads engine bearings experience in pushing a ground - shaking race car down a quarter mile in four seconds, or launching 10,000 lbs. of truck 15 feet in the air, are enormous.
At KING Engine Bearings, we learn from these racing experiences, and we apply what we learn to help us make better bearings -- for race engines and for your everyday station wagon, too. Racers like Eddie Hill and Jay Payne have benefited from KING innovations like:
- Alecular Bearing Material - KING developed this alternative to the traditional tri-metal bearings construction. KING bearings have a single deep (.012" - .015") layer of Alecular material, an exclusive alloy of aluminum, tin, copper and other metals, on the steel backing. This gives us superior embedability.
- "Bull's Eye" Bearing Wall Tolerance - With advanced quality control procedures, KING is able to maintain rod and main bearing wall thickness tolerances at an amazingly tight plus or minus .0001" -- far tighter than other manufacturers.
- "MaxFlange" - A manufacturing principle that lets racers and street engine rebuilders save engines with borderline crankshaft endplay situations without additional machining. Precisely-controlled bearing flange length is the secret. King originated this manufacturing technology.
Please contact us for unbeatable pricing on these products! Also keep in mind we will match or beat any competitors pricing on so called "package deals"
: Send us a PM|||||
: 1-888-MAPERFORMANCE x 100|||||