Dodge SRT Forum banner

Central Alabama

27K views 284 replies 27 participants last post by  RTShadow 
#1 ·
Could we get a central alabama thread going. Birmingham and surrounding areas post up and tell us where you are from.

#4 ·
Well good, i guess that makes us the king shits on here. Where you at?, I'm real close to jasper, Walkercounty.

#8 ·
Newest one to the club in good ol central bama. 2004 stage 3 with alot of goodies :) lol 30 mins from t-town, Jasper, and Winfield. Hang out in Winfield most of the time. But any who I'm here now and glad to be a owner.

#11 ·
I have no clue I don't see many srt in the area like I used too which figures I get one and everyone has moved on lol. But that's ok cause I love the car so far
Glad to have you on my thread, i'm real close to you... Carbon hill... White stage 1 stock turbo. Lots of other shit. Bought my car new in 05. Would like to meet up . Never seen a stage 3 in person. My wife works in Winfield at the hospital.

#13 ·
Mods to mine are as follows

Engine and performance:
Mopar stage 3 w/ toys
Port n polish turbo
Port n polish exhaust manifold
Port n polish o2 housing
Exhaust manifold-ceramic coating in and out o2 housing
Ceramic coating in/out mopar bov
DCR oil pump
DCR Oil pickup tube
DCR big oil filter kit
DCR windage tray
AEM Sri
Quick whips fmic
Slowboy racing crash bar
Torque solutions phantom black engine/trans mounts
255lph fuel pump
Fuel pump rewire kit
Hood struts
180 degree thermostat
2 catch cans
P-works grounding kit
3in E.D turbo back exhaust w/ magnaflow crossflow muffler

AND THAT'S JUST A TEASER LOL

#17 ·
Naders' SUCK! Any way, who else was hit? I watched as one was bearing down on us...lifted up........... go overhead ... then touch down in down town Cullman and rip everything to shreds... I'm Lucky to still be here, I live 1 mile from all the damage..
in the first clip we are 1 mile ~~~> that way...

#18 ·
luckily say i live in a circle with a dot in the middle.....im the dot and the circle is where all 5 naders went lol thats me i live right in the center of all of it and not one touched me lol......lucky i guess but i do hate it for the victims....

#20 ·
Hell... didn't even rain here in carbon hill. And thats suprising since we usually catch all the shit that comes thru here.... Stage3, I've been meaning to hit you up. My wife said she seen yours in winfield. Is it electric blue?

#26 ·
yes sir it is electric blue and i love the color :frogtongu

There was a tech that lived in winfield and worked at Barber/Freeman then it changed to Wesley Goodson. I Think his was an OB though but I could be wrong....been a long time.
yea his name was justin i know him pretty well where you from not very common for people to know justin lol.......it was a stage 0 i believe or stage 1 not sure and he got rid of it a long time ago.....

#28 ·
yea i used to work at precision nissan in jasper andthey went to goodson and i got laided off.....but anywho yea i got a alot of friends in winfield and guin and i also went to BSCC in hamilton. Where you from now?

#30 ·
Ok I guess I got a kill for y'all. Raced a 80 model 5.0 mustang that was bored 60 over and built had some kind of transmission in it and alot of suspension stuff 5 speed, you know all the goodies I guess for a 5.0 and on stage 3 I beat him by 4 car lengths while spinning through 2nd gear lol. It wasn't much of a race I thought it would be real close but no where near it, driver error? Nope I could hear it but barely over my turbo spoiling and it sounded mean...... Don't know but anywho just to let ya know about that and to keep the thread alive

#32 ·
Dude, swear to god, strangest coincedence ever today. I was sitting on the front porch of that building and said to my working partner."I think that guy said he lived in fayette, i wonder if he would come by?" And 45 seconds later i thought i heard an srt-4 looked and you pulled up in the parking lot....Fukn crazy

#37 ·
As long as your not an auburn tigers fan, welcome to the thread, Nice car, nice e.t.'s and nice HP#

#39 ·
Sup guy's, Any of yall know of any events or meets coming up close to here? Also any of yall ride sportbikes? and what do you ride?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.