Dodge SRT Forum banner

Joe's 603hp evo and smurf vs 707 vs twg1993

3K views 38 replies 14 participants last post by  Crazy1 
#1 ·
It was my first time going to a big srt meet last night. These were posted on the California forum I'm on.

#3 ·
#5 ·
Its my srt in the vid. Stock turbo ewg with e85. 24psi spike holding about 18-19psi@6k. Stock cold and hotside pipes, stock bov, ebay 3" dp with no cutout, with stock cat back. Basically just a bare bones e85 car. Turbo666 did the rescale and I fine tuned it. 12.0afrs falling to 11.3ish at 6k for cooling purposes.

For what it is, it moves out!

#16 ·
Unseen was out there. Hes my boy and lives like 8 min away from me... lol... I already know he will get me.... he makes 200whp more than me!!! lol....

And the evo does NOT need a tune.... It made 603AWHP on a mustang dyno... What it needs is a driver mod... That evo is my boy joes car... Ive driven it... Trust me it does not need a tune... Its the 2nd hardest pulling car I have ever driven and or ridden in... The only car I have felt that pulls harder was a 2nd gen rx7 on steam rollers with a big block chevy with a progressive 250 shot...

#18 ·
The highest ive had is 328/404 and the lowest was 315/389. So its somewhere inbetween there. The only "performance" thing ive done since the dynos was I ported my intake mani myself. IDK if it helped out or now honestly but it does feel a lil better uptop.

My highest trap was a 117.5ish but I average 116.2ish so it sounds like its around 320whp or so.

#23 ·
Haha good shit. Well, I guess whatever it is, that EVO wad hurting and lacking....I ran a 650who mustang dyno numbered EVO and it was a whole different story and I was making 500* on my e85 tune with 35psi on my setup....the EVO I ran got me out the hole from a f50-60 roll but I closed the gap as soon as tractioncame in around 120+ mph..but he still ate me up lol.

#32 ·
I seen that and like you and unseenbyu said, hes a bad driver, missing gears, starting in a higher gear, whatever. So, ill just leave it at that. I know it moves. I seen it boosting 40+ psi and i seen him realing you in around a buck 10/20. But i also know what it feels like to run a similar powered evo and ivebeen in plenty and ones with driver mods. Was only saying i know of stock turbo cornfed evos that would do work on that guy but said that comment sarcastically.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.