Dodge SRT Forum banner

Got called out lol

26K views 377 replies 62 participants last post by  Chief 
#1 ·

Bahahahaha

#108 ·
Car moves out! Be happy you even have cars that fast to run. Fastest car where I live is a stock talon tsi and a built 420a with a hahn 20g

#114 ·
@ hunter that is a TRAILBLAZER SS! Not a freakin vette, the tbss is daily drivin with a/c yes the turbo is big and bigger then you guess but i will not spill exact details about his vehicles the, c6z that we were talkin about that belongs to the same guy that owns the tbss was a daily drivable car with o/d but he is going a completely different and serious route with it, cheif was asking for more runs that were alil better, so i threw out my buddys cars cause he does like to race and lives in texas, hell he may even race you in his daily status mustang gt

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

#117 · (Edited)
I guess the point I'm making is you guys want to throw cars that have 20k + worth of modifications against Chief's daily driven Neon. And I MEAN DAILY as in it's the car he uses to go to work EVERYDAY. Chief does not get up and go "hmmm? which car should I drive to work today? I have soooo many Daily drivers???

As far as me racing? Yeah sure.... Why not? If he's ever up in Northern VA, MD, etc we can lock it up at either M.I.R or Mason Dixon Raceway. No roll racing for me!! I'd rather get beat by a better driver, and car/driver combo, Not a check book. Because in roll racing THE ONLY THING THAT IS COMPETING IS A CHECK BOOK.

#124 ·
Lmao hunter im not even goin to try anymore he asked for better races i offered... What it all doesnt matter because actual racing starts from a stop... Im done

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

#127 · (Edited)
Lmao hunter im not even goin to try anymore he asked for better races i offered... What it all doesnt matter because actual racing starts from a stop... Im done
NOOOO actually he didn't ask for better races. He stated, Those were the races available because of the "kicking Puppies" joke/comment and in typical SRT-4 forums mob mentality, the rest of you knuckle heads decided to "pile on." If it's that important to you for him to get a good race, you go down there and run him!

Hunter we gotta get together sometime...i wanna crack at that black thing you got from a dig...lol put da slix onnnnn
It be a waste of my gas, but I'll gladly put you in the hurt locker!! :thumbsup:

#130 ·
I just like embarrassing them all, try think bolt in maros and stangs is a fast car, I find it amusing

What's point of a dig run on street tires? NONE! lol other than mad spin. I did digs called a track! ;)

#135 · (Edited)
I clearly stated I granny shifted on all races, risk snapping input is not worth it on a race that pita full.

Once I have boost I don't loose it all the way through the gears.
21 psi won't do it.

And what size charger and boost in the Stang?

Guess is p1 8-10psi.....

Buddy has 2v on d1 and 11psi, and it's pita full

#137 ·
At first I was testing turbos, and we wanted base numbers and times so stock head, now that I'm done with that after deployment head is getting work :)

Ya I don't granny shift unless I think the race will be close.

#141 ·
I ran a procharged untuned Mach 1 back when I was on 93 octane in cool weather.. I surprised him lol he still pulled me though. I was spiking about 22 though and I think his boost was really low. BTW, I know of a white Camaro in Albuquerque that can run you, too.

#150 · (Edited)
Yeah I have to say something....

My joke was just to give Chief a little shit and motivate him to find something more his size. Talking about a 30r stock motor pump gas car vs a built bottom 62 mm E85 car..no guys...no. I get that all you small turbo guys (stock turbo/med turbo on baby boost) just discovered transient response...but lb for lb no.

This whole "small turbo is better" thing is something drummed up from small turbo guys either watching poorly assembled big turbo cars or just reading too much internet jargon. You go find a properly running car and see how fucked up you have life....there's a reason Nigel went 10's AFTER he got off his 30r...

I see how people could get the idea though...seen enough GT35r cars with stock blocks and 15 psi getting dragged down the street by 300+ whp cars. Just keep fucking around and find the right 35r car that goes 130+...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.