Dodge SRT Forum banner

Got called out lol

26K views 377 replies 62 participants last post by  Chief 
#1 ·

Bahahahaha

#65 ·
lol (off topic) but apparently this 767whp whippled cobra got beat by built 35r SRT4 near me. The owner of the cobra didn't deny it, but he takes his SRT4 down to texas for the nationals every year. If any of you guys do.

The cobra traps mid 130's.

and this is a 460awhp fp red STi

#66 ·
ill vouch el paso is and long journey from Houston, dallas or even San Antonio. He hight as well be in another state. Teaxs is a BIG BITCH.lol

#67 ·
Oh ok reason i asked i have a good friend that works/lives there during the week and he would let you pick your poison fir losing

He has a flat black c6z

Silver tbss

Or a white foxbody

Those are jus the cars he keeps in texas

But if you want some races try and plan to go to Cruisin the Coast one year in MS its a week long event and i know if some guys here that would run you ( im slow or id offer to run myself)

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

#70 ·
Heres a teaser of my friends tbss his name is austin hickman and def not slow when it comes to racin lol, yall hear of a guy name flaco? He builds his cars

#72 ·
@anthonycm yea its me man lol

@lethal yes he does sir, he a good guy he beats people all the time with one arm tied behind his back lol

#74 ·
Lmao, yea thats lefty for ya. Meet him a few years back from a mutual friend.... As for that eblue, havent met anybody new around here. Then again I really dont go up to ppl and introduce myself. I should try that sometime!

#73 ·
@lethal jus saw you are from dickinson have you met a guy named john kyle? He had a eblue srt4 when he first moved around that area?

#75 ·
Lmao i dont either he now has my old black single cab dakota r/t its on bigs and littles and cammed, yea austin is a cool ass dude for sure hes a real mf'r to he dont bullshit you or none of that, he normally has another dude with him named philip ( call him thick though)

#79 ·
Fun fact, Alaska is more than twice the size of Texas... so you Texans out there, nothing is bigger or better in Texas.

And oh yea, I enjoyed watching you destroy that mark, keep the vids coming.

#82 ·
Crazy im unsure as its been awhile since ive heard of it coming out of the garage but im sure he could drive it if needed i know tbss and vette both have overdrive and ac for those reasons

#86 ·
I couldnt do that to them anthony lmao the evo is fully tuned now btw so it would murder whoever now lol, his tune cost 2k cause he had to up his injector while there

#88 ·
Its far from stock lol, and its got to be the lightest evo ive laid eyes on, on top of that lol, i will say this the injectors he had in it to get tuned on were suppose to handle very very high numbers and he max'd them out halfway thru a gear

#89 ·
I read through the pile-on in regards to poor chief's runs and Im thinking to myself WTF?

Memphis's comment about "kicking Puppies" was friggin funny, but now everyone and their grand mother is chiming in about cars with a shit ton more money than Chief has in his rig and set up!!! Come on?!?! That vette has more invested in the turbo set up than my entire car is friggin worth!!!

Chiefs car does what a practically untuned (meaning not dyno tuned), 62mm turbo'd car, running a log manifold should do!! If I were to guess, he's probably making between 450 - 480whp or so? That's nothing on these turbo's!! The Honda boys are north of 700 on 62mm turbos!

You guys are offering runs against cars making 600, 700 whp? Looks like the turbo on that vette is at least! AT LEAST a 76mm turbo!!!!

I guess what i'm saying, is stop trying to treat Chief like he's the puppy!! You want to run him? Either go to El Paso, meet him halfway, or shut up!!

I'm not trying to come off like some bad ass. I just got tired of reading "my buddy has a 9000,000,000 whp quad turbo land rover, but he lives on jupiter. Next time your on Jupitor chief, you should run him!" posts!!

Chief's daily driven Neon is FASTER than 96% of the cars on this forum :readclose

/rant

#90 ·
Amen. Agree with you 100%.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

#91 ·
Thanks hunt, and yes self tunned self built, bone stock head, daily driven to work every day. Not bad :)

Still want a moded c6Z run, just have to find one.

#92 ·
yet again its not a vette....its a TBSS an no just making a joke if he did actually come out to MS for Cruisen the Coast they'd get him hooked up with good runs got everything from 16 second trucks to 8 sec GNX in MS hell even got a roll racing STI in gulfport. an quite a few Z0's out there plan a trip man think middle of next month or so is Cruisen in the Coast an mid June is Scrapin the Coast they both huge week long shows

an yeah henry's evo is ridiculous heard bout most of it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.