Dodge SRT Forum banner

Got called out lol

26K views 377 replies 62 participants last post by  Chief 
#1 ·

Bahahahaha

#8 ·
Elpaso do t have shit man. I already knew it was not gonna be a race, but he kept saying how fast he was and that only car faster is some built TA. So I said he wouldn't be a challenge than he goes , how do u know u haven't raced me, n I'm pretty fast. ROFL!!! So we played around with him.

Far as I know gears exhaust Intake few bolt ons

#11 ·
you gotta learn to play with them more. then you can get some money races going.
let 'em get like a fender ahead, hand them out right there, then just ease past by a fender.

never let 'em see all your cards.

#15 ·
kicking puppies bro... nothing really impressive about a bolt on 99ish z28 more than likely has a shit ton of miles on it... that rx7 ls1 swap is dog shit slow...I imagine its sick in need of some tuning. In houston a e85 big turbo srt4 is just another wolf in a verry large pack of beast that roam the city.. Bring it here and you go placid quickly.

#28 ·
Ive never seen a filter just stuck on the turbo like that, w/o the whole intake. Any problems come out of that or is it actually better to run like that? Also i couldnt see that being smog legal at all, especially out here in cali lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

#32 ·
yeah lmao I meant flacid... All I was saying is the cars he ran in this video is nothing special. nothing to feel good about really. but if thats all that is there what you gonna do.lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.