Dodge SRT Forum banner

Got called out lol

26K views 377 replies 62 participants last post by  Chief 
#1 ·

Bahahahaha

#306 · (Edited)
That's deceiving. It doesn't take a SRT nearly as much hp to pull one at that much power.

They literally make PEAK hp at redline. 'Being door to door' with a 460hp car isn't impressive when you consider the 460 is at 9,000 rpms..and with far less tq to boot than a 2.4L motor.
Just further proving my point.

#308 ·
I doubt that Chief is making 500whp. :readclose

I think his car runs darn good considering he does not have a real tune on it. If I were to guess.... And it is a guess, chief is mid 400's at higher boost levels.

Sorry guys but you can't beat physics. Stock head + log mani = back pressure.

#309 ·
Well, at least i can say my car hooks on the street in 3rd. I know high HP requires a serious commitment to traction. These are the puppies i run when i'm feeling serious.

50-130 with a C6 that dyno'd 630ish :O

Always someone faster, and it sucks when you meet them, lol.

#311 ·
Well, at least i can say my car hooks on the street in 3rd. I know high HP requires a serious commitment to traction. These are the puppies i run when i'm feeling serious.

50-130 with a C6 that dyno'd 630ish :O
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWUDlKAdvNU

Always someone faster, and it sucks when you meet them, lol.
Is this on the same set up as the track times in sig?

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide.com App

#313 ·
I don't hook third at all no traction till 4th and depending on road it will try to break loose in 4th to.

my guess 380ish on pump n 21psi
500-550 30psi and e85 but again I'm not a numbers person. not doing shit now cause I need a input shaft. :/

I think I did pretty well against the s2k being he was making very respectful power. 450 s2k is no slouch. an I was on my slowest tune 21 n pump

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

#315 · (Edited)
brokestatus - lol @ the s2k making 460 at 3k....cant tell if srs or not. and if srs, you obviously have not seen a single s2k dynosheet. those F motors just dont make peak power until literally...redline. 460@9k on a 2.0 or 2.2 (depending on ap1 or ap2) calls for low tq and an overall low hp average lol. facts are facts.

im just SMH at the comments that this is a 500-550hp car. It's not. Just trying to educate you guys.

I'd love to see chief dyno his car on a dj on the 'uncorrected' setting, and watch you guys try to explain why it didnt touch 500. :lol:

#328 ·
Who's to say there isn't some ridiculous swap in that s2k? All's I'm saying is he didn't state when or where that dude made his claimed 460hp. You're just being an asshole. I'll agree with Chief when he made those runs I saw numerous posts of his issues he was having, but I don't think you're making 500hp brotherman.

#316 ·
I trapped 119 on a 5831 on 22 psi. Hmm.

And I spin all or 3rd gear too.

I also agree 460 hp s2000 prob has a poo power band. (I guess) depending on turbo size.

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide.com App

#318 ·
toque spins third I know stock turbos that spin third so u can't base power off that. I don't what I got man. but again I'm not that worried about it. I ran my buddies white Evo back when I was on d60 and 25 psi with e85 ad we where literally side by side. Evo made 515 on md. my car feels way stronger than I'd do back on that 58mm on 30 psi. so idk man again I'm not a numbers person I just like making people cry on the street lol. billet input shaft and new clutch is gonna hinder my built head for awhile but I'll get around to it.

and yes I did have clutch issues when I ran those tines. couldn't wot

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

#322 ·
Then stop "implying" that your car is close to 500whp :lol:

You just can't estimate HP by lining up against a car with a claimed HP rating. Who's to say his Dyno was legit? Who's to say his car was running great the day you ran him?

If you really want to know what your car is making, then take it to a dyno!:readclose

#325 ·
Doesn't matter. You claim absurd numbers without anything that could back it.

Nothing in your vids or track times have shown you have a 500-550hp car. Beating heavier, lower hp cars from a roll hasn't proved that it's even close.

#340 ·
Cant watch it on mobile. Car looks mean on slicks though

Sent from my SCH-I510 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

#343 ·
True story man. My buddies runnin the kw input with straight cut 1&2. just nasty

Sent from my SCH-I510 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

#353 ·
I think heatsoak was one of the major factors. I dont think the tires rubbing was as bad as he says. If it rubbed bad it would have been a smokescreen going down the track, and it really wasnt. And it only takes one solid pass to burn the material off the tire to the point that it wont really rub anymore. He also drops a ton of boost going into 4th which is gonna cause problems too.

My IATs were probably in the 90's, while his hit 124* i think he said? BFMIC are definitely a good thing to have, regardless of the couple people who think the small intercoolers (stock or direct fit) are 'good enough'. I'm lucky enough to have gotten one of AIS's originals. It is superb.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.