Dodge SRT Forum banner

Somewhat new to SRTs

1K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  burks 
#1 ·
Hey guys tomorrow ill be getting a srt 4 tomorrow after years of loving my brothers.

here is the mod list it comes with

AGP Log manifold
50 trim ball bearing turbo
MRP Stainless exhaust
RC750cc injectors
Diablo Sport Tuner
RPM Throttle body
Tial 38mm wastegate
Freddy blow off valve
AEM wideband AF gauge
ACT Stage 2 clutch
Walbro 255 fuel pump
Large front mount intercooler
Raceland coil overs
short Throw shifter

one thing ive noticed is it has no intake, shall i get a short ram or cold air intake?

Also one thing that kinda bothers me with these cars is the how the interior looks, i wanna place a tablet or something of some sort and other stuff to make it seem nicer, any ideas? can i get ideas in general on what to do with the car, thanks/.

See less See more
#2 ·
Welcome!! There are a number of threads in the Modification section you could use to get some more ideas.

You should have some sort of intake filter. If you live in an area that has high water on the road when it rains, I would not recommend a CAI, as there is a chance you will suck up water and damage the engine.

#4 ·
Go through JMBperformance! He can powdercoat any type of intake you want for less than what most run of the mill intakes cost. Idk if your 50 trim is a 3" or 4" inlet, but he offers both. Happy boosting!

#6 ·
Welcome! If you have any questions about some products, send me a PM. I would be happy to help you! :thumbsup:

Or want to know more about a product you see online or place an order with us, give us a call. Number in Signature below.

-Will

#7 ·
Hotchkis front and rear swaybars make a huge difference in handling for very little $$ on these cars. Congrats on the new ride!

#8 ·
First, welcome! Looks like you have a good start.

Now lets take a few things into consideration. This is a cheap sports car. It's been beat on, thrashed on, etc. I'd do some general things like new plugs, go over the wires, TPS wiring, etc and check for anything corroded, cut, peeled, etc. These cars are 10-12 years old now, things are going to start falling apart. Which leads me to...

CHECK YOUR SUSPENSION. Our bushings are prone to just falling apart. Thankfully they're cheap to replace! You have a car that makes damn good power. Even stock these car wheel hop like a mother. Replace your old, used, abused LCA bushings with some new Prothane (or whatever your favorite brand is). Reduce wheel hop, increase driving pleasure. Go over the rest of the suspension too. My car is babied and I have a failing right rear strut at 69k miles...

Sway bars rock. I run Hotchkis on my car.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.