Dodge SRT Forum banner

oil catch can suggestions for a low price

2K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  njshift 
#1 · (Edited)
so i just got my neon srt4 running and the entire system has been cleaned n i wanna keep it that way...now i priced out a oil catch can and pcv valve on modern performance bu they want over 200 shipped for the set to my door...anyone else have one that is just as good for cheaper? keep in mind im in canada and our dollar sucks so everything almost costs double and shipping is a killer too...

yes i knwo i can make my own out of a air tool filter system thing but i dont want that ghetto look :p

#2 ·
Just about any universal can is the same. I have the modern one and it's started leaking. (the drain valve) Try to get one w/o the "sight glass tube" it doesn't work anyway. I'd recommend getting a name brand check valve though! I've see a few pcv valves come apart and dump the guts into the valve cover.

#3 ·
I loved the agp turbo one. I know you said "cheap" though, so if thats the case my next best one i would use the modern performance one or..... just get an ebay one... cheap/ebay go hand in hand but as the saying goes "you get what uou pay for."

#4 ·
ya a cheapo ebay one isnt a option lol...i got one long ago for my 05 cavalier supercharged and it was the cheapest POS i ever seen and leaked like a siv...

#10 ·
A kit? You need hose and a checkvalve.

#14 ·
Ya I looking at this eBay one too just not going to get the cheap 20 dollar one i got last time. This one looks very well made and is baffled.

Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/332094541049

Reactions: njshift
#16 ·
#15 ·
I bought the Cheap 20$ one, It never leaked for 3 year on my car, Now its on a 6xx WHP car still holding fine lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.