Dodge SRT Forum banner

NH based SRT4 Mechanic?

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  HybridKid 
#1 ·
Does anyone know a mechanic in NH (or MA) that is well versed with the SRT4? Just picked up 04 a couple of days ago, I can see a bunch of fun stuff on there; Borg Warner Turbo, HKS BOV, Perrin Fuel Rail, Turbonetics Evolution Wastegate, catless side exit single exhaust, and a huge FMIC. I just changed the oil, coolant, thermostat, spark plugs, and transmission fluid. Runs a bit better but the check engine light is still on for P0073, P0032, and P0038. The first is for the ambient temp sensor which I found dangling in the engine bay not hooked up to anything and the other 2 codes are because there are no 02 sensors in the exhaust that I can see. I found the rear 02 sensor plug zip tied away without the sensor attached. I need to get an inspection sticker within the next week and wanted someone knowledgeable to go thru it. The car should run like a bat out of hell with these mods but feels really sluggish to me. If you listen carefully, you can hear an audible exhaust leak too.

#3 ·
Cool, thank you very much!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.